Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Babeshows Respect Campaign

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babeshows Respect Campaign
but again your not seeing it shandy man, most people who see partygirls dont even know these girls are day show girls, i thaught lynesy was a night show girl on party people only till about 6 months ago,. the vast majority of viewers have only ever seen anna, lynesy, lori, carmen, and tj for a couple of hours 1 night b4 they went to bed,. if they had been regualr 9pm-1pm viewers of partygirls they would see these new girls and think why aint they going topless when the other girls are...

this isnt wishfull thinking on my part its a view that has been expressed while talkin with the boyz.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-02-2009 15:59
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

Again i saw that 1. when they get introduced on the show, they've been introduced as being on the dayshow and 2. people that have freeview get PP at 3am and no doubt hop to there sometimes as i would think that a high majority would channel hop and will see the girls there and they don't get naked there. So again it comes back to the assumption that they have to go topless which is just plain narrowminded. Plus you say you thought lynsey was a night girl on party people? party people doesn't have a topless night show so dunno where you got that from. From what i have seen, you're the only one what thinks this on here, whereas there's many people countering your argument.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 16:23 by Shandy.)
27-02-2009 16:22
HEX!T Away
Retired

its not a fucking assumption, its a fucking fact that the girls on party girls get there tits out.... theres nothing narrow minded about that, what is narrow minded is not accepting facts that stair you plain in the face...

6 mnonths ago i saw lynsey on the 3am show only i didnt have sky and she was bent over the couch talking filth, then charlie c came on and did the same. i didnt have sky then so it was fair to think she was a night girl as she was acting like 1... i never said party people did have a topless section, there you go implying again... seriously pal all your doing is nitpicking, looking for ways to drag this shit out post after post, well i cant be assed entertaining your warped fucking ego trip any more....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-02-2009 16:38
mjw664 Offline
Chief Muppet

No offence to anyone on here but if i have an opinion on something i voice it, always have always will and its cost me 2 jobs in the past but i in no way regret it. About the girls not coming on as much, leaving, etc. do you really think the girls give a toss about the people on this forum? they come here to advertise themselves and build a fanbase to gain more money....at least thats my opinion

There may be no I in team but there's a U in C U N T
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 16:39 by mjw664.)
27-02-2009 16:38
Shandy Offline

@mjw664 - We're all for people voicing their opinions, but the thread is more about being rude, abusive and disrespectful, to be honest not just the girls, but to all members. Its not just the girls that are not coming on as much or leaving, its long standing members too all for this reason. There are a majority of girls that come on to do what you say, but there are some that come on here to have fun, join in the banter and all sorts. not saying they develop real proper friendships or anything, but i mean participate, yea they will mention when they are on next and all that, but thats for the fans that wanna watch, a few of the girls give us shoutouts and that after talkin on here, they gain no money from that really, so its those girls who i say are part of the few that are reasonably genuine on here.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 16:45 by Shandy.)
27-02-2009 16:44
mjw664 Offline
Chief Muppet

I've heard some these shout outs and they go along the lines of "awww i've missed you get in touch", or "would love to here from you" and the like. It's called a hunny trap mate and its the oldest trick in the book

27-02-2009 16:53
tsurugi Offline
Banned

was going to post a funny comment but reading all that has knocked the funny out of me
27-02-2009 16:58
Shandy Offline

mjw664 Wrote:I've heard some these shout outs and they go along the lines of "awww i've missed you get in touch", or "would love to here from you" and the like. It's called a hunny trap mate and its the oldest trick in the book

the shoutouts i am referring to are the ones bigkarl, firebird, josh, flyingscot, gaz and myself get, most of which are from the girls who know we don't join their sites or anything like that and know that not all of us would text in, there's examples throughout the videos josh has uploaded if you wanna see Smile

We're not stupid, we know the difference between a honey trap and just some nice banter.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 21:16 by Shandy.)
27-02-2009 17:07
mjw664 Offline
Chief Muppet

its ok, i've said my piece this threads starting to become ironic

27-02-2009 17:11
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Might as well chip in..

Hell, I haven't been here long and even in that short time I've noticed this forum has an increasingly obvious trend towards internet white knights and point scoring opportunists, and tbh (and not meaning offense to the OP) this thread just seems like yet another attempt to silence anything but positive remarks, praise and general fluffiness towards, or about, the girls on the shows.

Though constantly denied, there is a distinct mindset and motivation from many to see the girls elevated above all others and placed on some pedestal beyond reproach and it's just part of a trend towards blind and unwarranted idolization.

Look at this thread - it's basis is that the girls somehow make the site and implies that they should be treated with kid gloves and everyone should be nice and fluffy towards them for fear they might not grace the forum with their presence. Sorry, but that's absolute crap - I found this place and came for content, not contact with the girls, and looking at the majority of new posts and threads, so did a lot of (possibly most of) the others. I found the site while looking for pics and vids of one of the girls I saw on TV, I found it and I give a little back when I can. The girls don't make the site, the contributors and discussions do and from what I've seen they're significantly hampered by the constant battle with white knights deludedly trying to score points with one of the girls who may just be reading.

The girls are on tv, in the public light, and like anyone in that position the public and viewers will form opinions - good, bad or fruity - and discuss them with one another. Yet ever more frequently any discussion of a girl that is anything but praise gets hijacked and siezed upon by opportunists thinking they'll look the fetching hero and score a few points with a girl by trying to shut down something he thinks she may not want said or posted.

This thread is unfortunately symptomatic of the problem, and it's not one of respect to the girls. The girls choose to come here and post just like any other forum member. That they identify themselves is their choice and done for the various benefits it affords them in light of their being on TV and the focus of these shows - it also brings the drawbacks of having to be faced with negative opinion and criticism. If they're unable to handle such criticism then they have the option of posting under an anonymous username like any other poster or starting their own fan site which they can moderate as they see fit - they're adults and quite capable of making decisions for, and defending, themselves.

What shouldn't happen is that special accomodations are made for them and members end up having to walk around on eggshells for fear of posting something which might not be to the approval of the girl or her knights in waiting.

There's nothing wrong with expressing a negative opinion or view of the girls or shows, particularily if it can be reasoned. Sure there'll always be the odd random abusive and that's what the mods are for, but at the end of the day the girls are just posters and as such aren't in need of, or deserving of, the kind of special treatment or pandering to that threads like this (and some posters) would seek for them.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 17:49 by Nigma.)
27-02-2009 17:47
Thread Closed