Hazhard Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows Respect Campaign
great point.
24-02-2009 18:42
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

I'm not saying that people shouldn't have their own opinions and state considered and constructive criticism, but what i have seen more is people slating a girl with no valid reason or making stuff up, its madness. some for the blokey stuff, some for the interaction with the girls, i come for both, i'd rather not give cellcast my money and we get a much better and fun interaction than with the shows, we have had some of the girls in the chatroom having a nice fun random chat.

Some of the members that are anti the girls on here just seem to take pleasure in slating the girls and anyone that remotely says anything nice to them which is what i feel is out of order and wrong. I for one only defend the girls if its valid and just. Its fair enough to have an opinion, i respect that, i just don't respect the people that just seem to be causing crap.
24-02-2009 18:58
Hazhard Away
Banned

very good point, credit for the long statement Smile
24-02-2009 19:01
annagoge Offline
Apprentice Poster

shandyman Wrote:Some of the members that are anti the girls on here just seem to take pleasure in slating the girls and anyone that remotely says anything nice to them which is what i feel is out of order and wrong. I for one only defend the girls if its valid and just. Its fair enough to have an opinion, i respect that, i just don't respect the people that just seem to be causing crap.

Well said, some people are attcking other members for no other reason that they show ordinary politeness to the girls.
24-02-2009 19:40
Hazhard Away
Banned

i dont like kissups, but there is difference between a kiss up and a person who is bieng generally nice to the babes
24-02-2009 19:44
skully Offline

Very true mate, I don't go looking for conversation with the babes and have never called the shows (I'm too tight fisted), but if I come accross a thread and interact with them I try to be polite...I's a gent...honestly! lol

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-02-2009 19:54
Shandy Offline

indeed hazhard, thats what i was trying to say, but i got a bit carried away, its a pet peeve thats developed lately... lol
24-02-2009 19:55
Hazhard Away
Banned

LolSmile
24-02-2009 19:57
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Sylar Wrote:Hopefully this will hold a bit more weight than the 'Respect the Ref' campaign that the FA are trying at the moment but here goes...

I funking love this forum and spend WAY too much time on here when I should be getting work done but I want to see it continue to grow and be as successful as it has been over the past 6 months. I'm sure everybody feels the same.

A massive reason for this success has been due to the ammount of babe show girls that have made the effort to sign up and most of the banter has been really good natured.

However, it's noticable recently that a few of the regulars haven't visited the site as often - Camilla wrote a post yesterday saying that she'd been scared of coming on here in the last few weeks and some of the daytime regulars have taken some stick as well.

I respect the fact that everybody's entitled to their opinions - thats what a forum is all about - but lets keep it friendly and polite otherwise we're in danger of shooting ourselves in the foot and turning this place into an ALL-BLOKE FORUM! None of us want that!!

Lets show some respect to all the posters on here, strive to make it a friendly and welcoming place to visit and I'm sure the forum will continue to thrive.

I agree with your main idea,but we shouldn't simply become a fawning fan site,and debate as long as it's not abusive should be encouraged Big Grin
24-02-2009 19:58
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Well said mike.
I used to like a bit of banter with the girls, but say something they dont like......
Cant be bothered with it anymore!
24-02-2009 20:14
Thread Closed