Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Babeshows Respect Campaign

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Babeshows Respect Campaign
steven6 Wrote:Really good views guys, I would like to point out a member called Ice Queen who only joined this website to make enemies and to start a huge slanging match with all of us, I think all of you would agree that people like this should be banned, also I think some members really need to learn how to take a joke
agreed!
24-02-2009 15:39
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

hmmmmmmm
24-02-2009 16:12
Hazhard Away
Banned

i am becoming addicited to this forum lol.
24-02-2009 17:07
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I haven't seen all the posts that have upset some of the girls but I do dislike alot of the ass kissing that goes on here! I rather be honest with my views than creep all the time.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
24-02-2009 17:21
Shandy Offline

the thing is, is that some of the people that are being negative and that are just classing anyone that says anything remotely nice about the girls in as ass kissing, i've not seen all threads, but the ones i have seen haven't been too bad. Anything i say is my honest views and as i have said, i have girls i do like and girls i don't, i got involved in standing up for one i am not keen on and got called an ass kisser, just cos i took a stand against some people that were just being rude, offensive and nasty for the sake of it. You could look at some posts buy people on their own an just say they're ass kissing, but they're just fans being nice. What am trying to say is that just cos someone is nice to one of the girls and compliments them doesn't mean they are ass kissing.
24-02-2009 17:38
tsurugi Offline
Banned

the ass kissing seems to be getting worse and the girls seem unable to take any criticism....god forbid you not tell them how sexy they are or how you could not live without them
24-02-2009 17:38
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I haven't been negative to a girl on here & I didn't join here in the first place to talk to them. If I wanted to then I would ring them up but I don't and I don't text them either. I am massive fan of Leila, Hannah & TJ but I don't have to defend them everytime someone has a different opinion on them. I'm friends with most of the girls on Myspace but I don't bother them with questions or send in messages of adulation. I'm sure the girls in question are big enough & strong enough to handle any criticism on this forum. What I don't like is people who try to look good standing up for them and trying to be a hero.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
24-02-2009 17:57
G@Z! Offline
Banned

great thread sylar
and good ideas and again well said mate Smile
well i been her long enough to know sonething is not write i noticed denni taylor has not been here for ages i think it was cause of some pics that was posted on here but i try not to upset the girls on this forum but some people have there views and would like to express them which is probably why post of these girls are thinking why bother a have said enough i don't know what else to say Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2009 18:05 by G@Z!.)
24-02-2009 18:00
Hazhard Away
Banned

G@Z! Wrote:great thread sylar
and good ideas and again well said mate Smile

i agree great viewsSmile
24-02-2009 18:03
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Well I can respect both sides of the camp here as there are ladies I know and get on with extremely well, ones I don't know or am not interested in, and then a handful of ladies I most definitely do not agree with.

As it is I tend to just respond to stuff about people I know, keep a cursory eye on stuff I'm not that interested in and completely ignore those that I don't get on with unless they comment about something that concerns me.

Yeah, some might think of me as a bit of an ass kisser to some people but that's up to them, besides if I need to kiss ass I don't need this forum to do that. Everyone has their own opinions, I respect that and is one of the better points of the forum. It just needs to be toned down a bit so it doesn't turn into personal attacks. Opinions are fine, but let us all try to keep them constructive where criticism is concerned

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
24-02-2009 18:17
Thread Closed