Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Babeshows Respect Campaign

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Babeshows Respect Campaign
tsurugi Wrote:she is punishing me by not allowing me into her vip section.....going to go cry myself to sleep

Oh well, life goes on I guess.
04-03-2009 04:15
Find all posts by this user
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

I hope thats a joke about her getting her own section, she does not deserve it.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
04-03-2009 07:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

agreed. i read her thread and saw very little for her to go off the way she did all because she missunderstood a reply.
then started calling paople cunts and dickheads all for what? calling her a milf, fukin hell most women i know eather find the term funny or a mild insult, not a blatent outright nasty term. i mean ffs even britney spears sees the funny side of it by wearing a t'shirt with milf in training on it. yeah she over reacted and i think it would be a waste of admins resorces and time by giving this user her own section.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-03-2009 08:21
tsurugi Offline
Banned

well she has posted on several theads that from today she will have her own "vip section" if it is true just another thing that makes me wonder about this forum
04-03-2009 13:45
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

tsurugi Wrote:well she has posted on several theads that from today she will have her own "vip section" if it is true just another thing that makes me wonder about this forum

thats fine she can have her own section, nobody will go on it cos she is a helmet, she looks like stephen fry anyways.

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
04-03-2009 15:08
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

tsurugi Wrote:well she has posted on several theads that from today she will have her own "vip section" if it is true just another thing that makes me wonder about this forum
Your beard's getting it's own sub forum as well i hear Big Grin

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
04-03-2009 15:51
tsurugi Offline
Banned

just hope she stays in her "vip section" and stops posting the same old shit in every decent thread
04-03-2009 17:15
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

tsurugi Wrote:just hope she stays in her "vip section" and stops posting the same old shit in every decent thread
Well said.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
04-03-2009 17:23
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

tsurugi Wrote:just hope she stays in her "vip section" and stops posting the same old shit in every decent thread
I suspect the VIP section is merely a clever ploy by admin to keep her away from other threads were she may do damage.
She posted on my Cherri thread too, not remotely on subject, just blatant self promotion. If she's in her own VIP thread then it may well be a very lonely place unless she realises that Respect works both ways. Nothing really against the girl, just hope she'll grow up a bit and realise if she's nice to us, we'll likely be very nice in return. I'll happilly chat with anyone if they're generally quite pleasant.
Lots of decent guys & girls on here in my opinion

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2009 17:34 by Ducky.)
04-03-2009 17:30
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

Emmaspuppy Wrote:

Sheposted on my cherri thread too, not remotely onsubject, just blatant self promotion. If she's in a VIP thread then it may wellbe a very lonely place unless she realises that Respect works both ways. Nothing really against the girl, just hope she'll grow up a bit and realise if she's nice to us, we'll likely be very nice in return.
Lots of decent guys & girls on here in my opinion

well said dude, funny thing is one of the babes was on ere the other day sain some babes are scared to come on ere because we are always horrible and harsh and rude, well i hope she has read what pinky has been writing and realises why some people are a bit hostile towards em.

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
04-03-2009 17:34
Thread Closed