Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

2012 PDC Ladbrokes World Darts Championship

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: 2012 PDC Ladbrokes World Darts Championship
Not seen Taylor miss that many doubles for quite a while. I think Chisnall's scoring power made Taylor miss. Excellent performance.

27-12-2011 23:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

Strange interview with him after as well. Usually quite a bad loser but was very gracious and admitted that his eyesight's detiorating and the heat affected him etc.

But the tournament's wide open now! ... I'm going for Anderson

In more important news, how fit is Huybrechts girlfriend?! Wink The cameraman went to her literally every time he won a game or missed a double laugh
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2011 23:41 by Phoenix.)
27-12-2011 23:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(27-12-2011 23:40 )Phoenix Wrote:  Strange interview with him after as well. Usually quite a bad loser but was very gracious and admitted that his eyesight's detiorating and the heat affected him etc.

But the tournament's wide open now! ... I'm going for Anderson

In more important news, how fit is Huybrechts girlfriend?! Wink The cameraman went to her literally every time he won a game or missed a double laugh

Huybrecht's girlfriend is hot Tongue. Any chance of a nightshow? Wink laugh

27-12-2011 23:58
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Well well well... The PDC worlds has been blown wide open due to a Power Failure tonight Wink Wink

I think the odd's on players like Wade, Anderson and Lewis will have been slashed. Although I'm still not sure Adie has what it takes, this might be the extra bit of motivation needed to keep his concentration levels and who knows, he might just prove me wrong. I wouldn't rule out John Part either, although he faces Kevin Painter in the next round which is another player who might step up and take the glory. He is fresh from the players tournament win only the other week so he is in good form himself right now.

Will we see a new champ' this year? Let's hope so.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
28-12-2011 01:45
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I've got a hunch for John Part this year. He is a three-time World Champion after all so he has the experience to win the big matches. Right now I'd say anyone but that slow, frog faced boring sod Justin Pipe though PLEASE !!!

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
28-12-2011 22:14
stato Offline
Master Poster

I hope Wade or whitlock or Anderson wins anybody but lewis and Pipe!
29-12-2011 00:31
Robot Devil Offline

What a game going on right now. Fingers crossed John Part can finish Wade off.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-12-2011 18:32
Robot Devil Offline

Gutted. That crowd though were disgusting in those final two sets; It's the aspect I detest the most about the PDC- the drunken, yob 'fans'- you don't get that with the BDO.

30-12-2011 19:03
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Couldn't agree more. There's far too many who are clearly there only to get pissed and try to get on the telly. How can you be singing songs at other sections of the crowd during such a cracking match as that.
The winner of the Anderson v Whitlock match will win it all for me.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
30-12-2011 19:20
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

I used to go and watch PDC darts every year, I went to the circus tavern (still the best venue ever) and went to Ally Pally on 3 occasions. After the third I stopped because of said reasons above.
Yes the atmosphere can be good, but now days it is just a bunch of knuckleheads out on the piss. They couldn't give a toss about the darts. They have no respect for the etiquette and rules. I'm no do-gooder I just get pissed off with the blatant disrespect shown to the players on stage.

The Premier League is killing PDC darts (sound familiar?) . The crowds on Premier League nights are a disgrace, and once outside you're lucky to get way alive.

BDO isn't a bad night out. The venue, Lakeside Country Club, is a little dated and the atmosphere can be a little flat at times. However you are free to mingle with the players as they often come into the main bars. It does lack the razz ma tazz of the PDC but you won't get so many dick heads ruining the night and fighting to get on the TV camara's . You are guaranteed a good evening Smile

PDC needs to tighten up security and remember they are putting on a show for darts fans not pissed up dickheads. Players have been filing a steady number of complains regarding crowds so hopefully it won't be long before some changes come in. Money talks though unfortunately and that's what happens when you aim to fill such big arenas.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2011 03:19 by Money_Shot.)
31-12-2011 03:15