Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Chat Girl TV Returns

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Chat Girl TV Returns
(13-12-2011 19:08 )docutech Wrote:  
(13-12-2011 14:25 )irishdude85 Wrote:  it's only back in name. unless it broadcasts 24 hrs a day it won't survive.
prove me wrong though.

The problem before I believe was the high cost of the old premises up north and the big bosses being down south. Plus they understandable lost a very high percentage of callers when they cut out / right back on the strong innuendo and stimulation on the talk (myself included with a lot of mins) but yes not having a night show is a killer, I don't see unless your a really big channel how day shows survive long term really at £1.50 a min without loosening those verbal restrictions.

The Chat Girl rep posted on here that they were moving location from limited Sheffield studios to a London studio because Chat Girl would soon be getting another channel , he/she said it would be a 24 hour channel , so they wanted to broadcast both channels and other services from the same location , or something like that , (the post now missing) , i suppose it's still possible that they will get a night time slot somewhere but doesn't seem likely now , i hope they do though , the more channels the better as far as i'm concerned .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-12-2011 19:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
angelinalovefeet Offline
Senior Poster

you guys remember lauren daley yeh well chatting to her the other day and she said that she is never going back to chat girl but for reasons i will not quote what she said to me
19-12-2011 18:50
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

did she say if she'll be back at all, or is she completely done with the shows??
used to love watching her night shows.
20-12-2011 11:40
angelinalovefeet Offline
Senior Poster

(20-12-2011 11:40 )irishdude85 Wrote:  did she say if she'll be back at all, or is she completely done with the shows??
used to love watching her night shows.

from what she told me she wasnt getting paid enough and she didnt like how it was run
20-12-2011 18:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

[split] Sammie Dee - Chat, Caps & Vids
I'll tell you something, I'm fed up to the back teeth of seeing the same girls on this channel turn up day after day after day. How come all the best ones over time - those that give a really good dayshow by pushing the boundaries as far as they possibly can - are only on twice a year, while excruciatingly dull girls like Sammie Dee are on every bleedin day??

And before all you fans jump down my throat, I'm only singling Sammie out because she's on more than anyone else at the moment, but there are other examples of dull girls who seem to get non-stop shifts - Vikki Thomas on Elite, for instance.
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2011 07:41 by StanTheMan.)
27-12-2011 07:36
jrussuk Offline
Apprentice Poster

Anyone know what's happened to Lucy ??
She is still on the website but hasn't been on tv for a while.
29-12-2011 23:48
Charlemagne Offline

It's time that Chat Girl TV went banging on Mel and Tonilou's door....

They are ideal for their dayshows and brought in the callers.
31-12-2011 13:33
angelinalovefeet Offline
Senior Poster

Shame that they left but last i knew they were doing a looners site or something lets hope they come back and quickly and where is belle ?
31-12-2011 14:28
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(29-12-2011 23:48 )jrussuk Wrote:  Anyone know what's happened to Lucy ??
She is still on the website but hasn't been on tv for a while.

Lucy & Amanda felt it was to far to travel from Shefiield area where they are to the new London studio's the money was not significant enough to make it worth while etc.

There's a possibility of a cameo performance but I think it would have happened by now, both had an opportunity to go on other channels but again it wasn't worth the money.

Enjoyed talked to both very naughty on days ...pre clampdown lol
31-12-2011 15:39
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

I miss Lauren, Amanda, Brooke and Lucy...

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
31-12-2011 18:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV