babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Chat Girl TV Returns

Charlemagne Offline

Chat Girl TV Returns
Chat Girls TV is broadcasting again on channel 901... Sammie Dee has never looked so lovely.Smile

A welcome return..

Mod's I could find the thread for Chat Girls? Seems to have disappeared into ablack hole
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 17:18 by Charlemagne.)
08-12-2011 17:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Chat Girls TV Returns
Can anyone tell me what the point of the text service on this channel is? Okay, so the texts appear on screen, but as far as I can tell the presenters don't have any means of reading them. Talk about falling on deaf ears.
08-12-2011 18:39
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(08-12-2011 18:39 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Can anyone tell me what the point of the text service on this channel is? Okay, so the texts appear on screen, but as far as I can tell the presenters don't have any means of reading them. Talk about falling on deaf ears.

I've texted a certain lady or two numerous times usually when i'm most horny at 6am ....and to be fair they always get read out and appear on screen....I find what some guys type on CG though quite bizarre (unless its a piss take) things like have can you squash an apple with your shoes etc ....I think thats all a bit odd and at times disturbing to be honest.
08-12-2011 19:37
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(08-12-2011 18:39 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Can anyone tell me what the point of the text service on this channel is? Okay, so the texts appear on screen, but as far as I can tell the presenters don't have any means of reading them. Talk about falling on deaf ears.

Sorry Stan, but I have to disagree - I'm watching Sammie Dee on Chat Girl TV right now and she's just read out all four text messages that were on the screen... Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
08-12-2011 19:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(08-12-2011 19:40 )Regenerated Wrote:  

Sorry Stan, but I have to disagree - I'm watching Sammie Dee on Chat Girl TV right now and she's just read out all four text messages that were on the screen... Huh

Fair enough. My mistake could have something to do with the fact that I watch these channels with the sound off, but in my defense I can't say I've ever seen them read out the texts.

Oh, and docutech, I agree about the bizarre ones. There was one on there before telling Sammy about how many gold medals Usain Bolt has won at the Olympics and that she should buy tickets to go and see him Huh
08-12-2011 20:14
Lukin Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sounds like the Olympics Marketing Team are not being very selective. It worries me that there is a stange sub culture out there revolving around squashing things. Apples and balloons are allowed on TV what they are really interrested in is vile. Just can't see the attraction. Anyways CG is back and I'm happy.
09-12-2011 00:38
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Chat Girl TV Ch901
It appears to have returned to our screens on CH901 with Sammie Jo presenting yesterday(Thursday)
09-12-2011 03:40
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Chat Girl TV Ch901
thats good, but no nightshow. i think someone was telling
us porky's. (lies)
09-12-2011 09:43
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(08-12-2011 19:37 )docutech Wrote:  I find what some guys type on CG though quite bizarre (unless its a piss take)

Storm's Kirsty-Louise did one shift with them (IIRC the day before they went off air) and as she started reading out a text asking her how hard she could press the accelerator pedal on her car and had she ever run out of petrol you could see the look of confusion and bewilderment spreading accross her face and she was darting looks to whoever was off-screen urgently seeking help/guidance/inspiration!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

09-12-2011 20:06
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Chat Girl TV Returns
Former XXXSportsbabe Selby has joined Chat Girls this morning..
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2011 09:09 by Charlemagne.)
10-12-2011 09:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV