Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
The fate of the universe does not depend on the result of either semi final. It is harmless fun and not war. So many of the gripes throughout the competition are reflectlve of taking it all far too seriously. As far as I am concerned everyone can campaign for themselves or their favoured babes all they want. There was no rule against it set out at the start so hard cheese. All this moaning is just laughable Rolleyes

20-11-2011 22:44
Find all posts by this user
Exciter Offline
Junior Poster

(20-11-2011 22:21 )Exciter Wrote:  
(20-11-2011 22:13 )sophia knight Wrote:  thats not very fair to say is it?? some people may just wanna sign up so they can vote how is that cheating... i posted the link on my twitter so this is probably the reason but thats not cheating...and i am very upset from your comment.

I dont care you are upset i stand by my comment as making an account just to vote is in principal just like cheating. Voters should be for forum contributors and that yes is not just assesed by number of posts but look up how much time each forumer has spent online. That tells you all you need to know.

And i dont see any of the other girls trying to drum up votes by posting on twitter.

I have posted on a girls forum disscussion page on here for people to vote for that girl thats about as far as anyone should go before it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Seems to me when someone saw they were dropping behind in the votes they adopted the usual politician tricks.

i already said i had made this post on this forum i am not hiding anything
20-11-2011 22:44
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

[split] **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
id really be careful here as im sure glamworship will have alot to say about your comments... now that is enough... no one cares about your nasty comments.. and im 100% sure that danni would not take kindly to one of her fans being so horrible towards another model... and you have just stabbed yourself in the foot talking about me on glamworship lol the girl your supporting is the face of that site!! please think before you type... your just making yourself look silly.
20-11-2011 22:48
trout007 Offline
Junior Poster

Is this not supposed to be fun, don't see why you are being nasty to Sophia over this?
20-11-2011 22:51
blueswin Offline
up the blues

RE: [split] **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
seriously guys,get a fukin grip will you,ur like a bunch of fukin kids! thought this was an adult forum!
21-11-2011 00:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66