Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...

Exciter Offline
Junior Poster

[split] **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
ATTENTION PLEASE BE AWARE THERE ARE SUDDENLY A STRING OF VOTES WITH POSTERS WITH NEW ACCOUNTS AND THEY ONLY HAVE ONE POST-I WOULD ASK ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF THESE!!!
Its obvious there are some sophia knight 'cheaters' out there!!!

PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS!

I myself dont have many posts but i joined over a year ago-people who have joined in last month with no posts should not be allowed to vote-

YOU F*^*&N CHEATERS!

Moderator Notice - Investigated. None of the posters/posts you reported are matches for any member - past or present.
20-11-2011 22:08
Find all posts by this user
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

RE: **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
thats not very fair to say is it?? some people may just wanna sign up so they can vote how is that cheating... i posted the link on my twitter so this is probably the reason but thats not cheating...and i am very upset from your comment.
20-11-2011 22:13
wodenssun Offline
WINKY

(20-11-2011 21:58 )wata_bout_ye Wrote:  anyone know how much lily roma got beat by in the quarters?

by my counts i though it was an exact draw but fernanda must have nicked by 2-3 votes at most

a balanced diet is a beer in each hand
20-11-2011 22:16
Exciter Offline
Junior Poster

(20-11-2011 22:13 )sophia knight Wrote:  thats not very fair to say is it?? some people may just wanna sign up so they can vote how is that cheating... i posted the link on my twitter so this is probably the reason but thats not cheating...and i am very upset from your comment.

I dont care you are upset i stand by my comment as making an account just to vote is in principal just like cheating. Voters should be for forum contributors and that yes is not just assesed by number of posts but look up how much time each forumer has spent online. That tells you all you need to know.

And i dont see any of the other girls trying to drum up votes by posting on twitter.

I have posted on a girls forum disscussion page on here for people to vote for that girl thats about as far as anyone should go before it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Seems to me when someone saw they were dropping behind in the votes they adopted the usual politician tricks.
20-11-2011 22:21
Exciter Offline
Junior Poster

I see the two posters who joined in Nov 2011 with 1 post have their posts MYSTERIOUSLY dissapeared from the voting i wonder why?????
20-11-2011 22:25
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(20-11-2011 22:21 )Exciter Wrote:  
(20-11-2011 22:13 )sophia knight Wrote:  thats not very fair to say is it?? some people may just wanna sign up so they can vote how is that cheating... i posted the link on my twitter so this is probably the reason but thats not cheating...and i am very upset from your comment.

I dont care you are upset i stand by my comment as making an account just to vote is in principal just like cheating. Voters should be for forum contributors and that yes is not just assesed by number of posts but look up how much time each forumer has spent online. That tells you all you need to know.

And i dont see any of the other girls trying to drum up votes by posting on twitter.

I have posted on a girls forum disscussion page on here for people to vote for that girl thats about as far as anyone should go before it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Seems to me when someone saw they were dropping behind in the votes they adopted the usual politician tricks.

In that case as most of your posts have only been in the last couple of weeks in the voting threads, I as somebody with vastly more posts/time spent online than you say yours shouldnt be counted on the basis that you've not posted a 1000 posts or spent a month online

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2011 22:32 by gazfc.)
20-11-2011 22:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

you are just a horrible person and its meant to be a fun competition i have worked on these channels for over 2 years and only found out today about this competition... i have posted once as its a bit of fun ... for you to be so horrible towards me im sure the girl you are supporting would not condone your behaviour... in fact i know all other 3 girls well and i know they would be disgusted that you would be so awfully rude towards another girl... its a fun light-hearted competition and you are the only one ruining it....
20-11-2011 22:26
trout007 Offline
Junior Poster

I have very few posts but joined summer 2010, always been a bit you know shy about using these things, just thought the vote was a fun way to get more active on the forum and get to know others

Sophia has my vote aswell as everything else you expect from a night girl I find she always listens and is understanding!

She is of course stunning with it Smile
20-11-2011 22:39
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Exciter.

Just to point out, nobody on the Sophia threads had been making posts like this.

(20-11-2011 11:29 )Exciter Wrote:  Dannii needs your vote in ultimate babe semi finals so if you havent already please vote for her! She is currently just pipping sophie knight but its tighter than a gnats arse-hole so please vote thanks! Lets make her number one babe she deserves it and she's coming up to her 3rd anniversary as a tv babe it would be great recognition of all the performances she has given. I know its just for the crack and not offical but beleive me it means something to the girls if they win it.

Maybe you should check your own behaviour is spotless before having a crack at a lass who made an excited post on twitter because she's suddenly found herself in the semis of a best babe competition!
20-11-2011 22:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Exciter Offline
Junior Poster

(20-11-2011 22:26 )sophia knight Wrote:  you are just a horrible person and its meant to be a fun competition i have worked on these channels for over 2 years and only found out today about this competition... i have posted once as its a bit of fun ... for you to be so horrible towards me im sure the girl you are supporting would not condone your behaviour... in fact i know all other 3 girls well and i know they would be disgusted that you would be so awfully rude towards another girl... its a fun light-hearted competition and you are the only one ruining it....

Horrible towards you ha ha! Ladies and gentlemen if you want to see horrible go to glamworship.com and see sophia being nice to her slaves-no wait she will tell you its only acting and she loves everyone-listen i am 'in' the industry so fuck with me at your peril i know all the talk i know all the girls marbella and Mr stockley etc etc so go ahead and i really will let the cats out of the proverbial bag
20-11-2011 22:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66