* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

2011 Babe Channel of the year

Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

RE: 2011 Babe Channel of the year
1. For me Elite by a country mile, although their recent decision to constantly switch channels is extremely annoying to all Cappers. Daytime they excel at.

2. RLC is by far the most improved. Has some cracking babes and inventive sets.

3. Storm comes in 3rd, if only because of Hannah Prentice. More imagination needed though on sets etc.

4. Babestation Hate all the OSG's. Completely ruins it. I wish that Paige Tyler would leave & join Elite.

5. xxxpanded don't bother with, hate the 2-Babes on a bed idea.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
20-11-2011 18:31
Find all posts by this user
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Red Light gets my vote. A shootout between them and Elite though, in my opinion they are far ahead of the rest and have been through this year.

I'm a fan of the roster of babes that call Red Light home and am never disappointed with any new arrival that seems to join. Some babes that I like such as Jasmine and Morgan James have come in and gone through but whether it be days or nights I can't grumble always seems to have 2 out of the 4 babes at least I would say I like. Unlike the rest they have a proper tease hour from 9 till 10 unlike an offair BS or Elite who just tend to have one babe on at that time. The OSGs make reasonable sense and never are the shows broken up by a 'host' popping up and taking up time and space onscreen.

A good year from Red Light and here's to 2012 and hopefully continued advancement from the channels.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
20-11-2011 18:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Thanks everybody for the voting, one thing I forgot to do was put in a closing date for the poll which I'm unable to do so at the moment as I'm going to have to contact Admin and ask for a closing date of 31st December 2011, but the results have certainly proved to be interesting, Elite is the leader at the moment but as you know nothing is final just yet Cool
25-11-2011 21:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV