* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

2011 Babe Channel of the year

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

2011 Babe Channel of the year
As we approach the end of this year we have seen many highs and lows such as the demise of Bangbabes at the turn of the year and lately Sportxxx, so those channels will not be eligible to this poll, so what I ask you to do is vote for the channel which you think has been the most consistent over the course of the year and has supplied you with the most highlights to savour.
08-11-2011 19:11
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: 2011 Babe Channel of the year
There's not much to tell between the channels to be honest, they're all fairly bland at the moment so I guess if I were to pick one channel, it would be their babes that swing it rather than anything the channel has done.

Babestation is packed with adverts and OSG's, while also taking an age to get through on the phone.

Elite falls back on the 'gorgeous girl just lying there doing nothing' formula, with a few noticeable exceptions of course.

Red Light has some pretty tacky sets and for most of the year had a terrible picture. Their phone lines are always fucked too.

Storm and xxXpanded are fine, have some great babes, but aren't consistently as watcheable as the others.

Elite is probably the best run channel but I'd say I've watched RLC the most over the past year so I guess they're doing something right so I have to vote for them.
08-11-2011 19:20
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Elite TV, but that's not really saying much. Let's face it, it's been a pretty dire year for the babe channels.
08-11-2011 19:53
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I voted for RLC because when it's been good very few have come close, it's not been a great year for the babe channels, Elite TV has declined dramatically since last year so for that reason despite the performances of Lori and Caty has just fallen short of being the best, Storm I think needs a few more channels and models and more varying sets to become a big hitter on the babe channel epg, Babestation unfortunately and again despite some great highlights by the likes of Georgia and Camila this year has seemed more focused on XTreme and has somehow forgotten it's ever fathful SKY viewer's and as for xXPanded TV, personally it's just too tame for my liking with great models on it but they are wasting their talents with that channel which aswell as having a horrendous picture quality also lacks any kind of direction.
08-11-2011 20:02
belfrylover Offline
Senior Poster

Has to be Elite for me. The girls are the most gorgeous. But I agree that its not been a great year- mainly due to ridiculous rules.
08-11-2011 20:23
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Unlike some who'd happily watch the same babes night after night,I like variety (when your committed to one women in your personal life you may aswell play the babe channel field)For that reason the big 3 offer more in terms of sets & roster size & it's close.My night babe shortlist needs trimming to 10 but has more RLC babes included.The performances on a whole are ahead of the pack,so RLC just

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
08-11-2011 20:45
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I would have to go with Elite I guess
08-11-2011 22:30
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

No chance of you adding another option: none of the above, ? Personally, I just don't think any one channel has been been even remotely as good as previous years; Also, the performances have become lazy and repetitive across the board. To me, no channel deserves the right to be suggested as better than the rest this year. But what do i know ? I'm just a proud misery guts.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-11-2011 22:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-11-2011 22:37 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  No chance of you adding another option: none of the above, ? Personally, I just don't think any one channel has been been even remotely as good as previous years;

I disagree with you there , i think 1 channel has been better than previous years , RLC has vastly improved this year as a channel overall to what it was last year , last year it had just 1 "40 and naughty" channel , this year it has 4 decent channels , Elite now has more channels than it did last year including a freeview channel , so Elite is also improving over all as a babe channel company , content of all the channels is tame compared to last year , but that's the fault of Ofcom not the channels . I voted for RLC not because i think it is the best overall channel (Elite is still the best for me) but because it is the channel that has improved the most in 2011 , so that's why i thought it should be babe channel of 2011 , i actually think just lately i have watched it the most as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 22:57 by mr mystery.)
08-11-2011 22:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes Mr Mystery RLC has come a long way, last year it was a channel devoted to those who only liked the 40 to 50+ women but it has grown in stature this year and rebranded itself as the ultimate babe channel with the best and most innovative models such as Bailey Cream and Lucy Summers so it has risen from the relative obscurity to the postion it now commands, Elite was a far superior channel in 2010 than it has been this year, yes they do have Caty Cole and Lori Buckby but take those 2 models away and Elite is left with a pretty ordinary channel as sorry to say it but it has recruited far too many safety first models, yes you can blame Ofcom but I also blame the producers of Elite for being over cautious with a lot of the time the type of performance we are getting from the models just not enough to make the night show exciting enough anymore. So RLC has come out as number one for me this year in my opinion.
08-11-2011 23:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV