Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

How to Make ch 956 to your liking???

danny_jay Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: How to Make ch 956 to your liking???
I see ch956 has changed the server through which it streams its show onto the web now. V bad call as the picture now (on ustream) is dreadful, whereas before (on Mogulus) it was much better than on TV.

Was mogulus too expensive or something? How much are you saving by switching to ustream? Here's a tip: save yourselves some more money and ditch it altogether if you don't have the budget for a viewable stream.

Essentially, what I'm saying is if the company can't afford to do something well/adequately then it shouldn't do it at all as its just throwing money down the drain and putting people off calling because it gives such a bad overall impression of the service they're likely to recieve.

Once again, I don't mean to sound nasty. I think its a very good piece of initiative on your behalf to do this kind of market research because it looks to me like your company could be in serious trouble given the financial crisis. I just hope your overheads are low enough to keep you guys afloat. I assume none of the presenters are on full time contracts where you work. Have they started asking/telling you all to take pay cuts yet?
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2009 06:01 by danny_jay.)
18-02-2009 03:19
Find all posts by this user
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

i think the tv stream has been slightly better, they must be listening

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
18-02-2009 14:31
cee Offline
Master Poster

Please bring Mia back, she was amazingly sexy and always seemed to get plenty of calls on the night show!

Why did she leave?

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2009 16:55 by cee.)
18-02-2009 16:54
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

cee Wrote:Please bring Mia back, she was amazingly sexy and always seemed to get plenty of calls on the night show!

Why did she leave?

I MIss mia tons myself... she is a great and very sexy girl... she is also a very busy girl.... she has a lot going on as she is as intelligent and talented as sexy... mayeb we willg et lucky and she will come back for a guest appearance but u can always check her out at her website as well!!! Wink

celeste
xoxo
22-02-2009 04:27
Thread Closed