Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

How to Make ch 956 to your liking???

celeste Offline
Senior Poster

How to Make ch 956 to your liking???
Ok boys and girls, I want all honesty here. I am not here to make everyone like me ( even tho I hope u all do LOL) I am here to communicate with all my callers because I really do enjoy talking to them and well they matter..All callers & viewers are very important . I also see that our channel is not mentioned often .. not really unless soemthing outrageous is happening LOL.. This is not a good sign!! This means we should probably be open to some new ideas, so here I am. I want your ideas for the show the night and day show.. and about everything that u can think of .. I want to know your honest likes & dislikes about our show and well the other shows as well!! So we can actually see how we can compare. There are factors here you may want to keep in mind, we stream from the US and we do not have alot of money ( obviously due to this lovely credit crunch)!!! I can not promise I can make any of this happen but I will do my best and your ideas really do matter... Well thanks and I hope to hear from many of u

Celeste
xoxo
ch 956 ( day & evening)
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2009 22:47 by celeste.)
15-02-2009 22:43
Find all posts by this user
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

RE: How to Make ch 956 to your liking???
I believe the biggest problem you face is that the picture quality is poor compared to the other channels and therefore it doesn't matter how good looking the girls are (And there are some hot girls on 956 Big Grin) you are always playing catch-up.

Also it's a pity the website doesn't have more details about the girls etc Sad

Thanks for asking and all the best for u & the channel.
15-02-2009 22:56
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

as mentioned, the picture quality ain't good, thats probably the main problem, people channel hoping will simply just go straight past, it doesn't really give the girls a chance to shine.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
15-02-2009 23:08
rover Offline

as mentioned in the previous posts the picture quality is very bad and the amount of banners and size of the banners which seem to take up most of the screen maybe you could make them a little less intrusive. and what is the deal with the guy dressed as a lady who exactly is he/she aimed at surely the majority of your callers are straight men and when ever he/she is on there are no phone calls and he/she ends up reading magazines and disappearing of set and even falling asleep on set l just cant see who he/she is aimed at and l apologise for using the term he/she but l am not sure what to call him. but l have to say it puts me of watching the day shows.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
15-02-2009 23:39
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

^^^^^ nicely put lol

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
15-02-2009 23:56
tsurugi Offline
Banned

no more "chicks" with an adams apple
16-02-2009 00:59
danny_jay Offline
Apprentice Poster

Like everyone else here says the picture quality is the big issue. The graphics onscreen often hide the girls, especially if you have more than one on a bed.

Plus I've tried to call a few times and have never been connected, despite the presenter appearing to be 'available'. To be charged to hold while someone appears available and never actually get through is a very cheeky practice and discouraged me from ever trying again. While I understand that the show can probably make more money by charging 10 people on hold at the same time while the presenter appears to be 'available', if thats typical then I'm sure many actual/potential callers get pretty fed up and look elsewhere.

Also, the guarantee of 'getting half off if you use your credit' card is a complete fallacy as it costs between £1.50 - 75p per min via credit card depending on how much credit you choose to buy. Given that the standard rate seems to vary from 50p to £1 - you do the math. Trading Standards might have something to say about this if it was brought to their attention (not a threat btw).To me the market appears so competetive that you really can't afford to alienate customers in the way your channel seems to on so many different levels. This might all be stinging and harsh criticism, but its all constructive. Best o' luck!
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2009 19:36 by danny_jay.)
16-02-2009 02:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

im with danny jay on this.

also the transgender guy needs to go. i know that aint very enlightend but he/she has very very limited apeal.
maybe get a few fit babes that arnt surgicaly enhanced for the night show.
if possable get the latina lookin babe on more often, she seems popular. (michell is it?).
if your gona have theme nights do it maybe just 1s a month, if your only gona do baywatch and the cheerleader bit.
if your gona do it more then cowgirls, waitresses, wallstreet secritarys air hostesses, hells angels biker chicks ond not forgetting the good old american woman.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
16-02-2009 08:20
Dreamlander Offline

Definitely picture quality! A few of our channels are available online and all have better picture resolution.If it is just a webcam then I suppose it may need upgrading but considering the amount of 'red hue' on the night show I'm reckon it's the old NTSC to PAL conversion problem.The main problem during the day is the black backdrop which I assume you use to help with the poor picture quality?
Less silicone on the night show,we have loads of Barbie dolls over here already.
The 'tranny' has got to go! The channel is called LA Babes and while I am sure there is a market out there for him somewhere he puts off more potential viewers/callers than he attracts.Why can he wear what he wears during the day and the girls cannot?
Michelle should be on more during the day.She is probably the best tease on any of these channels.I hope she is OK as I haven't seen her for a while.I hope she hasn't left!
Finally a big 'thumbs up!' for you Celeste for starting this thread.It's a brave but positive decision and I think all posters will give you the help you asked for without resorting to offensive criticism!

Dreamlander
16-02-2009 10:31
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

When you turn on the telly and flick through the channels to see if any favourites are on it's a bit of a passion killer to switch to 956 and be faced with the bearded lady. Each to his own and all that but it's just not pleasant. I'd vote for a channel devoted to Celeste, Michelle and Victoria - honeys one and all.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
16-02-2009 13:53
Thread Closed