preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
One thing I'll say for Babestation - they know how to draw in the viewers while offering nothing extra. Sure, this is a welcome decision, but the only reason people are getting so excited is because it was unexpected. There's nothing here that the other channels haven't been doing for years.
02-11-2011 15:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Yep that's what i was referring to in in post 90 of this thread (caps above StanTheMans post) , bit of a shame really that they went and spoilt the show at the end with all the bloody adverts , i'm guessing they only did it to remind people that Bikini babes still followed Masti nights in the same way that it follows BS Blue , i just hope if Masti nights gets a regular night time slot these adverts don,t start getting shown earlier in the night , the last 15mins or so is OK .
Anyway i'm looking forward to the next show whenever that is , with just a few tweaks here and there the show could be really good IMO .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 16:07 by mr mystery.)
02-11-2011 16:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-11-2011 13:14 )IndianKing Wrote:  Hey Guys..

Hope you all enjoyed Masti Nights...I have gone through most of the comments on this forum and would like to share my thoughts, if you dont mind Smile

1. The idea of Masti Nights is to make it different from the other night time shows. Ofcourse there will be small changes to the set in the future, but I think we achieved that goal.

2. Tease is always sexier than bare-it-all. Dont get me wrong, every guy with blood running through his veins, loves some titty action, but too much of anything makes things go stale and boring. This was an experiment to gauge your initial reactions, and not to set a pattern. We shall take everything onboard in the future.

3. It was a trial and all your valuable comments will be taken on board to make a proper Masti Nights show in the near future.

I hope our valuable viewers enjoy our shows and stay involved in its development.

Don't mind at all you're comments after looking at our posts.
I enjoyed last night and thought it was different to the other channels. Regarding your 2nd point about the tease, I agree tease is sexier than baring all but at times it looked ridiculous with babes on other channels topless yet the Masti night babes weren't and were still in their lingerie. Next time perhaps let the babes go topless sooner and let them keep their boobs out for longer.

Overall though a good debut and hope Masti nights is back soon

Piper Niven Superfan
02-11-2011 16:07
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Here's the last two vids, which is with all three stunning beauties.
This completes the entire night if you watch all the vids I've posted (in this and the girls separate threads) Tongue
An interesting experiment which will hopefully yield a full night time channel going forward at some point in the near future.

[Image: thumb-8E9D_4EB15B8D.jpg]
50mins 23secs, 640x344 16:9 AVC/High/L3.1/Avg.Bitrate 579 Kbps
Video Download: 909-MastiNights-20111101-Ayesha-Shanti-Kiran-set1.mkv (208Mb, MegaUpload)

[Image: thumb-E38C_4EB15B8D.jpg]
58mins 14secs, 640x344 16:9 AVC/High/L3.1/Avg.Bitrate 494 Kbps
Video Download: 909-MastiNights-20111101-Ayesha-Shanti-Kiran-set2.mkv (205Mb, MegaUpload)
02-11-2011 16:51
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Over on their site there's comment made the next Night show will be Saturday from 9pm. So just under 72 hours to go now ....
02-11-2011 22:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

excellent news interesting to see if it takes over bsblue again or whether it gets its own channel

Piper Niven Superfan
02-11-2011 23:40
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Other than Ayesha wasn't really taken by it. The shows that incorporate sets seem to do better then those who don't.
03-11-2011 01:36
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Interesting comments by one and all.

I enjoyed the viewing but departed at circa 1am thereby missing Shantii
going topless, they could have removed their bras earlier IMO but i did enjoy the tease and movement of the girls.

Agreed some other form of set is required but do we want the bed scene or just lying around. Only RLC seem to vary the scenes these days and to be honest I don't watch Babestation anymore due to OSG's, constant interruptions and IMO the babes have become quite boring.

Indian King please take onboard the constructive comments made on this forum because I believe we need variation on the channels and in Ayesha I have found a new dream girl. I'm sure there are more Indian / Asian girls waiting for the opportunity to appear on your channel but there does have to be some excitement besides the tease factor.

A good evening's entertainment and I look forward to your next session and sincerely hope we see a little more than the last show.

03-11-2011 01:51
the priest Offline
Master Poster

Lets give them time to settle in, as long as i can watch Ayesha's lovely arse again and hopefuly a bit more of her tits i'll be a very happy man. Of course they need different sets, but i'm sure they will once they see if there is a market for the show.
03-11-2011 01:57
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

MASTI BLUE...MASTI NIGHTS
[Image: image-EA53_4EB1FE6D.jpg] [Image: image-735A_4EB1FE6D.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 04:10 by RRROGER.)
03-11-2011 03:58

preetiandpriya.com