Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

A PM to Admin, posted as an open letter...

BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

RE: A PM to Admin, posted as an open letter...
Great to see this posted in full so other members can see that nothing dodgy was going on. It is great to see that we have support of others as well.

Also, Admin has responded to the letter just incase anyone is wondering, a very positive response. Smile
10-02-2009 15:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shavedcok Offline
Senior Poster

Here to help where ever I can Smile and the reply from admin was very positive Smile

SC

It's better to burn out than fade away....
10-02-2009 21:38
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Rolleyes RE: A PM to Admin, posted as an open letter...
Must have overlooked this thread earlier!

Just like to say I was more than happy to put my name on that letter, and I too have seen the reply from admin which is very positive Smile Mr G's got himself all bent out of shape about a spelling mistake which I can't seem to find though
10-02-2009 21:50
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

It's not a spelling mistake, it's a piece of truly cruddy sentence construction that I ignored in my haste to finish the draft and then failed utterly to correct before sending...

mr gummidge Wrote:Foremost amongst those ideas is the appointing of several moderators, one or two of whom would be a senior moderator...

"one or two of whom would be a senior moderator"? Huh? One would be a senior mod, two would be senior moderators. I could have -and should have- put that sentence together much more smoothly. To think I call myself a writer... (Although not many of those who've actually read my work would call me that!)

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
10-02-2009 22:02
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Haha! It's all good man. It's not like the end of the world Tongue It could have been worse...... You could have misspelt something lol.
10-02-2009 22:10
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

It's a sickness jordo, mate. I barely ever remember to shave, I regard housework as an interesting break to the routine, something to be undertaken once a fortnight, or so. I will turn up late for any appointment I'm given and give the wife a very wounded look if she gives me wrong for only washing one sock in every colour of the rainbow that she owns, leaving her to walk around wearing one pink one and the other a blue and yellow hooped one, like some refugee from the dawn of the punk era. Show me a really badly constructed sentence, that was put together by me and I'll come over all O.C.D. and spend hours, or even days worrying about it! Frankly, I'm a very sad individual... Sad

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
10-02-2009 22:20
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Sorry for the double post, but to get back on topic... If Admin happens to be looking in, is it ok if I post the reply to the message as well, please? Just to carry on the theme of transparency and clarity...

10-02-2009 22:23
admin. Offline
Administrator

mr gummidge Wrote:If Admin happens to be looking in, is it ok if I post the reply to the message as well, please? Just to carry on the theme of transparency and clarity...

Yes that's OK.

Forum Admin
10-02-2009 22:28
G@Z! Offline
Banned

hi admin Big Grin
as i said in his pm i agree with mr g is views are good
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2009 22:34 by G@Z!.)
10-02-2009 22:32
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Mr gummidge is a top guy in my book

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
10-02-2009 22:40