Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

Red Light Central - No Videos Please!

alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

RE: Red Light Central - No Videos Please!
I have a feeling elite soon follow suit, along with the rest of the channels... and this forum will turn into a Cap only (no slip allowed) forum lol ... lets hope it doesnt turn out that way because people who missed certain shows due to work or going out would want to download the highlights videos for that girl and without it for 8 weeks of it. It will put off a lot of members from recording, editing and converting them.
04-07-2011 17:06
Find all posts by this user
robby Offline
Posting Machine

I just want to be sure really, but does the 9pm to 10pm slot come under this section, or the day section. I know technically it`s night show because they can talk dirtier and move more suggestively, but they`re also covered up so does it class as a day show? Only wondering so I know what to do with the Holly McGuire I`m recording right now
04-07-2011 21:49
Gold Plated Pension Offline
paid to sip tea

(04-07-2011 12:23 )admiral decker Wrote:  This no video policy doesn't strike me as sensible. Surely a better solution is for Red Light Central to make sure their broadcast material accords with the broadcasting code and then there isn't a problem.

I don't believe the 'No vids please' request has come from RLC but from Playboy UK TV Limited/Just4Us TV Limited the licensees of these channels. Playboy TV complies all three services and therefore dictates to RLC compliance restrctions.The regulator has just issued a further 10 'In Breach' findings against RLC and a substantial financial penalty will be imposed at the least.
I don't believe RLC have sufficient funds to pay off a six figure penalty from their babe channel operation and i don't believe they would risk the assets of any other company they operate.

Any further breaches and licence revocation is inevitable.

Looking at the wording of the request and the use of such words as malicious (petty and spiteful) it is obvious to me that a rival broadcaster is now the instigator of the majority of complaints. Such complaints should be immediately dismissed by the regulator as the complainant has not been directly effected (offended) by the broadcast but from published material. Similar to the 2,000 complaints out of 2,868 complaints Ofc@m rejected following the X-Factor show detailed in the Daily Mail. Lets have some consistency from the regulator.

Having an 8 week moratorium on the publishing of videos only offsets any regulatory action for 'In Breach' content. Once the video's are published the material will be viewed as indicative of normal broadcast content and may still attract the wrath of the regulator following pro-active monitoring. Any caps or comments are just as likely to indicate content strength unless seriously censored.

I don't believe the recent ten 'In Breach' findings triggered this response from RLC as the nature of these complaints were made quite a time ago. It is likely that RLC, through Playboy/Just4Us have been notified by the regulator of more recent complaints directing them to this forum. If this is the case expect some blank screens come the autumn unless Playboy are willing to fight when they come in front of the content sanctions committee.

(04-07-2011 21:49 )robby Wrote:  I just want to be sure really, but does the 9pm to 10pm slot come under this section, or the day section. I know technically it`s night show because they can talk dirtier and move more suggestively, but they`re also covered up so does it class as a day show? Only wondering so I know what to do with the Holly McGuire I`m recording right now

It is a night show, but the request not to post video's refers to both day and night show content as far as i believe. It is not expressed either way so regard it as a complete ban.

Generally Following

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/

http://www.indexoncensorship.org/

http://www.backlash-uk.org.uk/wp/

http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/faqmf.htm

http://www.bis.gov.uk/brdo/publications/...sultations

Expect a Civil Service
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 23:13 by Gold Plated Pension.)
04-07-2011 23:09
WeakSauce Offline
Junior Poster

Very disappointing, and I don't particularly understand it myself. Can I ask what actually constitutes as a breach of Ofcom's regulations? Is it just slips (upstairs for day shows, downstairs for nights)? Or something to do with the actual phone conversations? Any time I've watched RLC I've seldom been privvy to seeing one of the girls slipping although when it has happened it's never been for more than a second or two. Are Ofcom seriously concerned that after watching a girl wearing next to nothing (or in many cases nothing at all) for a few hours that a second's vag flash is going to corrupt me beyond redemption? lol. They've little to be worrying about. They need to spend 5 minutes on the internet.

Unless of course it's more "Won't someone think of the children!!!" hyperbole. Any time I've seen a slip happen it's been after midnight (that's not to say they mightn't happen earlier of course); any responsible parent has the kids in bed. And even if they aren't, there are parental controls on Sky (and I assume Freeview) boxes so that any adult content can only be viewed with a PIN. Even so, I don't particularly see the harm in a bairn ogling a beautiful woman, it's all part of growing up Wink It'll always confound me how once the clock hits 9 you can show graphic murder as so-called "entertainment", yet appreciating the female form is almost heresy.

Wouldn't it be better to just post non-slip content? The vast majority of what's aired is in line with Ofcom rules (if I understand correctly), it's a shame to get rid of all of it for the sake of about 2% of the content. I mean cappers and downloaders alike are hardly going to sabotage themselves by posting whatever seldom explicit millisecond occurs. (It'd be a bit like when Sony got hacked, a few weeks later people associated with the hacking were whining they couldn't play PS3 games online bladewave ) It could be edited or simply not posted. Whether other stations are being underhand is irrelevant - as long as nothing bad is posted they can't do anything about it.
Anyway that's my tuppence worth. Again, a shame, but easily rectified in my (decidedly naive) view.
04-07-2011 23:57
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Lets be honest its so boring at the minute why even bother posting vids lol,i mean ani james put on a top show last week better than any other RLC girl and what do they do give her 2 shifts at the end of july,the footage i have of ani james show is pretty much the only thing i would post and even saying that the web was poor enough that night and another thing if i want to see abit of pussy all i have to do is flick on that show embarrassing bodies which was on at 9 o clock in the nite right after eastenders lol,wonder what ofcom thinks about that show lmao.END IS NEAR IS ABIT OF AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
05-07-2011 00:20
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Sorry guys for the delay in responding to this, but it's the first chance I have had in a while to review the forum more fully lately. RLC have every right as copyright holders to withdraw consent for videos & caps to be posted. But why the 8 week limit? Is that the time limit allowed for Ofcom to take complaints seriously?

But I don't think Ofcom can officially use any video posted on a forum as a basis to make a complaint. They have to officially request a compliance tape from the provider first before proceeding. Because they can't guarantee that the video posted has not been edited, altered or manipulated in any way before posting by the up-loader. And a court would just throw any evidence out based on that alone.

As for Ofcom not having any control in regards to the webstream content. They do if it's a simulcast of the TV broadcast. Only shows that are web only based, are the one's that they have no control over the content.

Unfortunately, I still can't see the point in banning the posting of videos for 8 weeks. As Ofcom don't need to see a breach to initiate a complaints process. They just have to have evidence that a breach took place. And if someone posts a comment like "Did you see that major pussy slip at 12:30 last night", then that is enough for them. And you can't ban that content being posted.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 20:55 by aceman65.)
05-07-2011 20:44
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

Just to clear things up about other forums, i have been contacted and same applies to other forums also Sad

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
05-07-2011 22:00
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Personally speaking, I can comply and still maintain my Red Light, in pictures... thread. The only video I've posted after the announcement so far was the 2nd Brook Little video, which was (at least) 10 weeks old at the time of posting. And I've got videos older than that still to post. Should be quite simple to comply, just need to be patient and use your head.
06-07-2011 01:40
seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

Forum Sty_e you could keep us going by posting some more of those vids to the awesome early caps in your Sexstation in pictures.

On a serious note, I would STRONGLY urge the producers of the shows to slowly move their content to fully online and return that bloody licence back to OFcunt. They is no doubt that they can be successful following the sexstation model drop the rates down. This craziness has to stop at some point. If the regulator chokes the life out of the industry what more is there to regulate?! If all the channels or most move to a pure online platform with professional shows and say 75p a minute they will survive well and stay clear of all this headaches. The additional benefit might be the austerity ax might land on the fat ugly btches at Ofcom when all the babechannels are gone. Honestly would that bloated bureaucracy survive on regulating the BBC, Channel 4 and Sky Sports?

The channel owners really need to take a stand at some point. California just tried taxing all online sales to its residents..guess what ? Amazon just announced it is closing ALL its services ans affiliates in the state . That's balls for you !
06-07-2011 07:10
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(06-07-2011 01:40 )Forum Sty_e Wrote:  The only video I've posted after the announcement so far was the 2nd Brook Little video, which was (at least) 10 weeks old at the time of posting. And I've got videos older than that still to post. Should be quite simple to comply, just need to be patient and use your head.

I've sometimes made videos which were 3 weeks old or occasionally even older, so I suppose if I can make 3 or 4 week old videos I could stretch to 8 weeks old. I guess you're right that we just need to be patient.
06-07-2011 10:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL