Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

Red Light Central - No Videos Please!

admin. Offline
Administrator

Red Light Central - No Videos Please!
Red Light Central have asked that starting from tonight's broadcasts we do not allow any video footage to be uploaded to this section or its sub-sections, as there have been malicious complaints concerning their output made to Ofcom who have been requested in those complaints to view video footage on this site. Red Light Central will let us know sometime in the future regarding allowing videos in this section again, but for now they feel only able to allow video content of shows from tonight onwards to go onto the forum when the material's over 8 weeks old.
01-07-2011 19:25
Find all posts by this user
jack29g Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - No Videos Please!
oh dear.... bad bad news Sad

Oh and seriously, the people making those complaints need to get a grip.
01-07-2011 19:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

it will be the usual suspects...the other channels. can understand why rlc are doing this

Piper Niven Superfan
01-07-2011 19:32
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The other channels should focus on themselves we all know who it is tho cause they opperate outside ofcom's sphere of control.
01-07-2011 19:35
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I don't mean to shoot the messenger, but this absolutely ridiculous. Are there not procedures that Ofcom have to follow, such as requesting recordings from the company in question themselves rather than recordings other people have made? If someone were to make a complaint about a mainstream show such as Eastenders, having watched an episode their friend has taped for them, would Ofcom not go to the BBC for evidence, rather than using the friend's videotape (a poor analogy, but hopefully you see my point).

Also, many (nearly all, in fact) of the videos uploaded here are webstream recordings which as far as I know are outside of Ofcom's remit. With RLC's fairly sizeable OSG's what is seen on the stream can often be quite different to what is seen on TV.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
01-07-2011 19:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good points ilm, but its the "complainants" who have said ofcom should look at vids from here not ofcom and therefore rlc have said no more vids for now so ofcom cant have the vids

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 20:04 by Rammyrascal.)
01-07-2011 20:00
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Fucking Joke by the way.

Is someone seriously saying that producers from other shows come onto this board, go into the section of RLC, download videos of one of the girls, scrutinise their every move, find something to moan about, send the download to OfCom and put in a complaint?

If true, that bastard needs to dunk his hand in the toilet and shovel shite in his mouth.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 20:07 by K.HarperSe7en.)
01-07-2011 20:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Bullsh**!!!! Of course we should all listed to the admin, because if the studio asks for no content to be posted, then legally they can have it deleted.

Very sad times right now, and further proof that Ofcom has nothing better to do than search these forums to find evidence to make more money from these channels.

Soon, every channel will request that we don't post videos here, and this forum will be pointless.

The begining of the end has started Sad

There is hope though, and in some way, this might be a blessing in disguise. Plus, we still have private messaging, so it might still be possible to get a hold of some recordings, from some of the very kind members here, and there are other forums as well, though not as good as this one.

Ofcom should be disbanded if this is what they are focusing on.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 20:37 by mrmann.)
01-07-2011 20:18
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(01-07-2011 19:35 )Broncobilly Wrote:  The other channels should focus on themselves we all know who it is tho cause they opperate outside ofcom's sphere of control.

I very much doubt that, although like anyone cannot be certain. I think anyone who applied a little bit of logic would be able to hypothesise why a number of channels have received malicious complaints in the past 12 months and from whom.

(01-07-2011 20:03 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Is someone seriously saying that producers from other shows come onto this board, go into the section of RLC, download videos of one of the girls, scrutinise their every move, find something to moan about, send the download to OfCom and put in a complaint?

What better way is there to achieve "global domination"...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-07-2011 20:49
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(01-07-2011 20:49 )skateguy Wrote:  I very much doubt that, although like anyone cannot be certain. I think anyone who applied a little bit of logic would be able to hypothesise why a number of channels have received malicious complaints in the past 12 months and from whom.

Its not from one of the AA's or the CC's, that's for sure Wink
01-07-2011 20:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL