babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?

hops1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
Although I'm generally in the 'it's my £1.53 p/m I'll spend it how I like' camp, I think callers should maybe be aware of what time they're calling. I normally call the shows two or three times a week max for 10 mins or so each time & only then if one of my three fave girl is on/Im not working etc (no prizes for guessing which girls, we can all se my signature!). I obviously call Bex & HM when they're on days so that's fair game, but if I call Paige she's obviously on the night show now & 99% of the time I'm just saying hi/having a quick catch up/flirting rather than looking for a full on sex chat, but I started chatting with Paige when she first started on days & she remembers me etc, but I always try & make sure I give her a bell at 9pm or as soon into the show as I can so that I'm not getting in the way of callers who want to take advantage of the 'full on night service.'

Generally I'd never call Paige afer say 9:30pm just for a regular chat & so hopefully don't break up the flow, but to be fair, she (and other night girls) are often pretty quiet during the first haf hour or so & as they can't get fully into gear (or out of their gear!) until 10pm, I reckon that's fair enough & a decent enough compromise between those of us who just want a reguar chat most of time & those looking for the full night time experience.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 20:00 by hops1.)
24-05-2011 19:56
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I've always thought more channels should use that hour as a time to leave the day girl on but open up the phones for some dirty talk, provided it's a day girl who's comfortable with such, like RLC often does.

While the opposite would also be attractive to some viewers, as hops1 mentions, getting the chance to call a night time babe for a more ordinary chat, it's not really a marketable thing as I'd wager the vast majority of callers are guys sitting having a wank and call up to finish on the phone, whether that's a one off caller who's on for five minutes, someone who calls every couple of months or a full on regular who calls three times a night.
24-05-2011 22:32
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-05-2011 18:12 )Scotsman Wrote:  Also, the number one point of these channels is for callers, so those who watch and don't call have little room to criticise the product since they aren't contributing at all. If you're favourite girl isn't performing, call her and ask her to do what you want to see. It's a simple formula.

That non-callers have no right to complain is yet another logic I've never understood. I never asked for these shows to be free-to-air. If the producers want to make certain they're making money from every single viewer, then they should go subscription, but they don't. And the reason they don't is because they know full well no fucker is stupid enough to sign up - which is why there's no subscription liveshows anymore.

The producers of these shows choose to be free-to-air, therefore, as a viewer (and only a viewer) - I have as much right as anyone to complain when they're shit.
24-05-2011 22:33
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(12-05-2011 17:25 )StanTheMan Wrote:  The way I see it, they are, because fanboys are more interested in talking to 'their' girls about the weather and holiday destinations, instead of getting them to perform. I also think it's safe to say that fanboys go to make up most of the regular callers.

I appreciate that what a caller talks about when they phone in is entirely up to them, but it doesn't take away from the fact that they are, in my opinion, partly responsible for the lack lustre shows we have nowadays.

I didn't know what a Fanboy was till I got bloody nominated at the end of last year, I thought a 'Fanboy' was the 'punkah wallah' in 'It Aint Half Hot Mum'.
[Image: 25679.gif]

But having proudly won the award for 'The Forums Most Devoted Fanboy' at the end of last year, I suppose I better put my 10 pennies worth into this thread.
Firstly, this is exactly why we have this forum, and Stan you are totally entitled to your opinion, in fact I think this is a great thread, and well started.

Those of you who know me on here know precisely why I became a fan of Fernanda, for my own very unique reasons (I'm not going over it again), and as I only ring Fernanda, I can only comment on Fernanda and her other so-called Fanboys.

Having spent many an hour in the queue to speak to Fernanda Daytime I would say about half her callers daytime are her regular callers (Fanboys if you like) and the remainder are one off callers wanting a 'good time' inuendo call and professional Fernanda certainly delivers.

Fernanda now does nights as well (her next night show is 2nd June), and most of her callers on the night show are her regular daytime callers (fanboys), who know precisely what is asked of them when Fernanda turns from 'pussycat' into a 'maneater'.
The great thing about being a Daytime Fanboy is that when your girl turns to the dark side, and takes you there with her, you get the thrill of your life, because you have got to know her personally, or as well as you can on the end of a phone, so the night-time call is incredibly personal.

In my opinion whether you are a Fanboy or not, a night-time call should be just that. Non of Fernanda's regular daytime callers would dream of ringing her night-time unless they were prepared to 'get down' with her, so she could perform and put on a great show, and you all have to agree her shows have been awesome, but most of her night-time callers have actually been her daytime callers having the thrill of thier lives.

As I said I can only comment on Fernanda.
You may think the shows are lack lustre Stan, but that does not apply to Fernanda Ferrari's night-time shows and her Fanboys who are part of it with her.

I-Love-U-Fernanda
The Forums 'Most Devoted Punkah Wallah' and Bloody Proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 23:11 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
24-05-2011 22:38
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2011 22:33 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(24-05-2011 18:12 )Scotsman Wrote:  Also, the number one point of these channels is for callers, so those who watch and don't call have little room to criticise the product since they aren't contributing at all. If you're favourite girl isn't performing, call her and ask her to do what you want to see. It's a simple formula.

That non-callers have no right to complain is yet another logic I've never understood. I never asked for these shows to be free-to-air. If the producers want to make certain they're making money from every single viewer, then they should go subscription, but they don't. And the reason they don't is because they know full well no fucker is stupid enough to sign up - which is why there's no subscription liveshows anymore.

The producers of these shows choose to be free-to-air, therefore, as a viewer (and only a viewer) - I have as much right as anyone to complain when they're shit.

If you were a restaurant owner, would you care about someone who claims the food is boring yet never eats anything, just stands outside watching other people eat?

You have a right to complain, as anyone has a right to complain about anything, but considering the channels don't even care about their customers, I doubt they'll care one bit about complaints from someone who doesn't even buy their product. The shows are for calling first and foremost, the actual show itself is only there to entice people into calling.

Also, beggers can't be choosers so perhaps you should appreciate that there are callers who keep the channels afloat so that you can watch at all rather than complaining about a free programme.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 22:49 by Scotsman.)
24-05-2011 22:48
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Spot on Scotsman, whether its Fanboys or not calling, its the callers keeping the channels on air.
Fernanda is on Tomorrow, and as I'm going away, I plan to give her 2 calls....double helpings on the menu.
And after we've talked about the weather, holidays loads of other stuff (cos Fernanda is really interesting to talk to) I'm sure that my girl will then want to take her Fanboy to heaven (cos Fernanda loves turning me on)..........cant wait!!
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 23:03 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
24-05-2011 23:01
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The reality of the situation is that the UK babe channels compared to the rest of Europe are pure shit, simple as that and like I said in a previous post I used to regularly spend more money texting and phoning the shows when I knew that my requests could be met, so the upshot of the situation is that back in the day before ofcom came in and started fucking up all the shows the channels had in reality a far greater total when it came to fanboys and a lot of them have left in droves leaving only the hardcore, easily pleased ones left. Give it time yet before the current crop of fanboys too get disillusioned also with the product on show and their is no doubt about it that action will have to be taken and that the ofcom question will simply have to be addressed and negotiated on better terms as just like the treaty of versailles was harsh so too is the treatment of the babe channels as they have been let down badly by an organisation working within a western democracy.
24-05-2011 23:09
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-05-2011 22:38 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  You may think the shows are lack lustre Stan, but that does not apply to Fernanda Ferrari's night-time shows and her Fanboys who are part of it with her.

Well that's a matter of opinion, ILUF. Personally I think Fernanda's shows, day and/or night, are just as dull as everyone else's. That's not to disreprect the lady, but merely to point out that I think her shows are just as dull as the rest.
24-05-2011 23:23
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-05-2011 22:48 )Scotsman Wrote:  Also, beggers can't be choosers so perhaps you should appreciate that there are callers who keep the channels afloat so that you can watch at all rather than complaining about a free programme.

Scotsman, you may choose not to believe this, but I honestly couldn't care less if every single one of these channels collapsed right now. It's no more than they deserve.
24-05-2011 23:28
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Just wondering, if the fanboys are leaving in their droves, why would Elite take on extra channels ? The numbers must still be stacking up.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
24-05-2011 23:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV