babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
The way I see it, they are, because fanboys are more interested in talking to 'their' girls about the weather and holiday destinations, instead of getting them to perform. I also think it's safe to say that fanboys go to make up most of the regular callers.

I appreciate that what a caller talks about when they phone in is entirely up to them, but it doesn't take away from the fact that they are, in my opinion, partly responsible for the lack lustre shows we have nowadays.
12-05-2011 17:25
Find all posts by this user
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

RE: Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
Reede Fox's recipe for Bouillabaisse is fantastic. You can fuck your cookery shows. That's where I go for my culinary expertise. Wink

In answer to your question.

I predict some posters will say yes they are to blame.

I also predict some posters will say they are not to blame.

I also also predict that you will think I'm a tw@t, Stan.

Heh, such is life. Wink
12-05-2011 17:38
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

This is the most idiotic thread on this forum in my honest opinion, first its ofcoms fault now its the fanboys fault next it will be the guy who turns the cameras on , then maybe it will be the guy who brings the sandwiches.

get a fucking grip stan, the shows are just in a funk to due to the channel bosses being over cautious due to ofcom. they could get a little more risque but they dont wanna chance it.

fanboys have no blame in this whatsoever

also 2 more factors are a few of the girls are disinterested and thus dont even try any more. and with some channels a guy watches on tv sees 23 thousand on screen graphics and decides whats the point i wont be able to see half of the girl anyway if i ask her to get into certain positions.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 17:42 by chrislatimer.)
12-05-2011 17:39
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(12-05-2011 17:38 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  I also also predict that you will think I'm a tw@t, Stan.

I don't think that at all, Captain, or understand why you would think such a thing.
12-05-2011 17:42
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Which ladies do we think are not trying anymore? There are some I am sure
12-05-2011 17:50
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(12-05-2011 17:50 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Which ladies do we think are not trying anymore? There are some I am sure

My girlfriend, the cow. annoyed
12-05-2011 17:52
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I see what you're saying Stan, but there have always been fanboys calling the channels. Why would it only be recently that all the girls (as all the channels are much tamer than they used to be) got together and decided "We'll still get the diehards calling even if we stop making an effort"?

Also, as one of those sad mugs who actually calls the channels, some of the most common questions I overhear are "Can you bend over/flash/spread your legs/move in the slightest?" and most are answered with ""I'm not allowed to do that".

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-05-2011 18:32
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(12-05-2011 18:32 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I see what you're saying Stan, but there have always been fanboys calling the channels. Why would it only be recently that all the girls (as all the channels are much tamer than they used to be) got together and decided "We'll still get the diehards calling even if we stop making an effort"?

Also, as one of those sad mugs who actually calls the channels, some of the most common questions I overhear are "Can you bend over/flash/spread your legs/move in the slightest?" and most are answered with ""I'm not allowed to do that".

It's easy to stereotype fanboys, iloveMegan, and I'm guilty as the next man for doing so. But I appreciate now that 'sad mugs' is a little unfair. It's your money and you can do with it as you wish. You're right about the fanboys always having been there, I suppose.

This is a stupid thread that I didn't think through and I wish I'd never created it now Blush
12-05-2011 18:41
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(12-05-2011 18:32 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Also, as one of those sad mugs who actually calls the channels, some of the most common questions I overhear are "Can you bend over/flash/spread your legs/move in the slightest?" and most are answered with ""I'm not allowed to do that".

That's not what they say to me. Wink*

* Smoothes eyebrow, smokes cigar and walks away with smug look on his face.

(12-05-2011 18:41 )StanTheMan Wrote:  This is a stupid thread that I didn't think through and I wish I'd never created it now Blush

What are you mad Man?

And miss my devastating contributions. Wink
12-05-2011 18:45
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

So now you complain about the people who are paying for your wank/moan about material, just shocking.

What's next?
12-05-2011 18:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV