babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
(24-05-2011 17:19 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  
(24-05-2011 16:53 )gazfc Wrote:  Why should these callers PAY to call just so you can get off on it for free? It you want them to do something call up and tell them

It's all good saying that but when you end up waiting in line to speak to the girl and all your hearing is people talking about stuff that can be discussed during the dayshows, it becomes plain ridiculous and annoying.

What does become ridiculous is those who constantly criticise a girl for not moving or for not changing position etc when they haven't called the girl herself to ask her...If you call her and request she changes position and she doesnt do it, then you have grounds for complaining... I've already said that if i'm paying for the call, i'll talk about what the hell i want and so should you if you get through before me Wink frankly sod the guy/guys who are listening in..they should just hang up if they dont like what they hear and try again later! Smile
24-05-2011 17:28
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I can see what Stan is saying in some ways. To a degree people who complain about mediocrity but then still call anyway almost gives the shows producers a licence to carry on with their policies regardless.

But also, I wouldn't say that the babeshows are in a totally dire state. I would say a few tweaks here and there could make certain shows great again. All of the channels have their fans, and also their critics. If you spend huge amounts of money on calls I suppose you have a right to be a little fed up when requests are not met, but there are also certain limits which the channels have to abide by. Another problem is the fear factor brought on by Ofcom's sanctions.

I've criticised BS plenty on their over the top advertising policies, which actually makes it difficult for me to sit and watch their shows for any length of time. But I've always expressed constructive criticism in an attempt to help them change for the better - and I feel most of us on here have always had the same objective - help the show's producers see what could be done to make things better.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
24-05-2011 18:07
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It is frustrating when you're waiting to get through and some guy is just talking to the girl about her holidays or whatever but it's his £1.53 a minute and he can do what he likes with it. I don't think that makes for poor viewing or the state of the channels because there's always been a large number of regular callers per girl, some who just want to chat, some who want full on dirty chat, some who want a bit of both.

If the shows are a bit bland at the moment, which I think they are, it's more the laziness of the channels, the regulations they have to play by and in some instances, the complaceny of the girl herself rather than the callers she's getting.

Also, the number one point of these channels is for callers, so those who watch and don't call have little room to criticise the product since they aren't contributing at all. If you're favourite girl isn't performing, call her and ask her to do what you want to see. It's a simple formula.
24-05-2011 18:12
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(24-05-2011 18:07 )Regenerated Wrote:  I can see what Stan is saying in some ways. To a degree people who complain about mediocrity but then still call anyway almost gives the shows producers a licence to carry on with their policies regardless.

But that's what bugs me, other than a few well documented phone problems , you rarely hear any complaints about what the callers get when they call up, the majority of the complaints come from the people that don't/never call.

Maybe the reason us callers(I refuse to us the other word) keep phoning is because we're actually happy with what we hear on the phones
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 18:24 by gazfc.)
24-05-2011 18:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2011 18:24 )gazfc Wrote:  Maybe the reason us callers(I refuse to us the other word) keep phoning is because we're actually happy with what we hear on the phones

I'll admit, I've not read through the whole thread but I hope there hasn't been the suggestion that all regular callers are fanboys?

I have been regularly calling the channels since 2006 and in that time, I must've called about 60 or 70 different babes, some once or twice, some multiple times over the years, some multiple times in a day. The only girl I've ever been a regular caller of, as in I call her most times she's on and she remembers me etc., is Kelly Bell. A regular caller doesn't necessarily have a regular girl, I tend to spread my calls around various different girls and various different channels, depending on who's doing it for me at that time and who I know is going to provide a good call.
24-05-2011 18:31
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

I agree with Scotsman that it is frustrating if you call and get in a queue with a guy talking about his shoping or train set or similar. I have found you can usually spot such a call as they obviously break the flow on night shows and usually tie up the line for 20min. Each to their own but when they promote listening in to naughty chat it does not exactly fit the bill.Sad
24-05-2011 18:37
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I agree to a certain extent about the "It's my £1.53 a minute call and i'll talk about what I want" argument but the point i'm trying to get at is, that the dayshows are for general chit chat and the nightshows should be for sex chat, but that is my opinion.
I'll admit that I haven't called any of the babeshows for a while, apart from trying to get through to Kelly Bell on her nightshow debut. That's because i'm not going to waste my money on channels that are happy putting on the same tame ass shows every night, whilst being in a queue to call a girl, listening to someone complain about work or football.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-05-2011 18:44
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

But then you have to think of people like me, most of my favourite girls are on nights but the sex chat does nowt for me, should I just never call?
24-05-2011 18:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(24-05-2011 18:52 )gazfc Wrote:  But then you have to think of people like me, most of my favourite girls are on nights but the sex chat does nowt for me, should I just never call?

Fair point.
At the end of the day, the reality is, most of us are getting frustrated and tired of the same faces/predictability of the shows, which has got us now blaming each other rather than those who are really to blame (Ofcom and the Producers). Plus, no matter how much we point the finger at each other, I can't see anything really changing in the foreseeable future.Sad

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-05-2011 19:23
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

There's no law that says people have to talk filth at nights. I don't personally understand people calling the shows to talk about anything other than sex to be honest, it seems a lot of money for idle chit chat but to each their own, it's their money, they can discuss whatever they want. If I get in the queue when such a caller is on, I just hang up and watch the girl until the call is clearly over, then try again. You sometimes have to be patient but you sometimes have to be equally as patient as one guy uses the whole 20 minutes of dirty talk, which I myself have done on numerous occassions, or you have to sit through four or five callers before it's your turn.

Such is the nature of the channels, it's no skin off my nose whether I'm waiting for a guy finishing his wank or a guy finishing talking about starting nightshift or whatever.
24-05-2011 19:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV