babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
(24-05-2011 01:51 )mikedafc Wrote:  More likely that they would just sack the particularly girl!!

They cant sack them all mateBig GrinBig Grin.Its times like this i wonder what jimmy hoffa would do laugh, is there a union for babe girls lol
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 02:00 by anchorman.)
24-05-2011 02:00
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-05-2011 01:39 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Well then Stan, put your money where your mouth is and get us some better shows.

That's a fair comment, iLoveMegan, but let me explain. I'll start with a wee confession. Although I bang on about never having contributed financially to these shows, that's only partly true. I've certainly never called any of these shows because it's just not my thing, but many years ago when the girls were willing to perform text requests, I probably spent as much as the next man.

If the fanboys would stop lining the pockets of these show's producers for a week or so, and stop settling for the crap we currently have, I'm convinced we would see changes - Ofcom or no Ofcom. While these fanboys continue to call at the rate they do, the people behind these shows have no reason whatsoever to rock the boat - and therein lies the problem.
24-05-2011 15:58
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Stan if you've never called how do you know what is said over the phones?
24-05-2011 16:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

As long as the channels have these fanboys phoning them up, the shows will remain putting on these lame and held back performances. Fair enough, ask the girls what football team they support or what their favourite food is but do that during the dayshows, not during the nightshows when there's people wanting to tell them how they're going to fuck them so hard, they won't be able to walk for a week and tell the girls what position to get in.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-05-2011 16:47
ilovejodie Offline
Jodies Number 1 Fan

(12-05-2011 17:25 )StanTheMan Wrote:  The way I see it, they are, because fanboys are more interested in talking to 'their' girls about the weather and holiday destinations, instead of getting them to perform. I also think it's safe to say that fanboys go to make up most of the regular callers.

I appreciate that what a caller talks about when they phone in is entirely up to them, but it doesn't take away from the fact that they are, in my opinion, partly responsible for the lack lustre shows we have nowadays.

I totally agree with chris its ofcoms fault the way the babe channels are at the moment most of them are too scared because there worried about getting fined or even shutdown

Fanboys as you call them but i prefer to be called a regular caller the caller pays the £1.53 so its up to them what they talk about and what they ask the girl to do also if you havent rang how can you state its the fanboys fault it makes no sense

I am and will always be jodie cox's number 1 fan
24-05-2011 16:53
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Why should these callers PAY to call just so you can get off on it for free? It you want them to do something call up and tell them
24-05-2011 16:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ilovejodie Offline
Jodies Number 1 Fan

(24-05-2011 16:53 )gazfc Wrote:  Why should these callers PAY to call just so you can get off on it for free? It you want them to do something call up and tell them

totally agree gaz if someone wants the girl to do something they need to girl the person who makes the call has the right do what they want on the phone so if they just want to talk to the girl they can

I am and will always be jodie cox's number 1 fan
24-05-2011 16:58
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Ultimately who are we to decide how the next man spends his £1.53p/m?

If he wants to chat about the weather, or his cat, or his mundane job then thats his perrogative
and a nature of a chat show format that there will be plenty of this type of call...

The problem for me lies when said "fanboys" refuse to give anything other than praise for their favourite girl,
refuse to admit that their girl "had a poor night" and refuse to believe their girl can do anything wrong!

If the girl reads this forum or others forums of the same ilk and see's nothing but 100% adoring worship telling
her she is absolutely perfect in every way, then she could be excused for thinking that everything is hunky dory..

In that respect then Yes!... fanboys can be a problem!
24-05-2011 17:04
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Back in the day I used to spend a fortune on the babe channels, mainly in the sms texting requests before Ofcom stepped in and fucked up the shows, I would occasionally phone too but back then in about 2006 the shows were that good that the odds of getting through at times was remote so it was mainly text requests I would send in and it allways gave me a thrill to have them read out, I recall back in 2006 I sent in a text to Sexstation when it used to be on the telly on channel 911, my text simply read, has Rio got a Brazilian or not and Poppy Morgan duefully obliged by ripping Rio's panties off to reveal she had a nice shaved smooth pussy, oh they were the days, the babe channels would regularly stick 2 fingers up to the so-called censors and they at one point had Ofcom on the back foot, we need a similar push forward now that it's 2011 and the channels will in turn start to attract back the real callers and the fan boys that they lost a long time ago. Ofcom can be defeated if you approach it in the right manner. The fanboy's aren't going to be around forever and to attract new fanboy's the product on show must be drastically improved because right now it fucking dire. Yes the models on screen are all very attractive but so is the weather girl the only big difference being is that she's not trying to do a late night adult sexline.
24-05-2011 17:16
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(24-05-2011 16:53 )gazfc Wrote:  Why should these callers PAY to call just so you can get off on it for free? It you want them to do something call up and tell them

It's all good saying that but when you end up waiting in line to speak to the girl and all your hearing is people talking about stuff that can be discussed during the dayshows, it becomes plain ridiculous and annoying.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-05-2011 17:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV