babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
(12-05-2011 18:32 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Also, as one of those sad mugs who actually calls the channels, some of the most common questions I overhear are "Can you bend over/flash/spread your legs/move in the slightest?" and most are answered with ""I'm not allowed to do that".
A few years back I asked a babe to bend over & she said "no,I'm on the blob" not her exact words but you can imagine kind of killed the moment.Never pays to cross a menstruating women ! If she reads this I'm a dead man.
Oh yes,bullshit to blame fanboys,but you already know that Stan.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
15-05-2011 12:54
Find all posts by this user
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(15-05-2011 12:54 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  A few years back I asked a babe to bend over & she said "no,I'm on the blob"

Huh I don't remember Club Paradiso ever employing a Japanese girl?

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

15-05-2011 14:23
10ofclubs Offline
Banned

totally
15-05-2011 16:17
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think the problem we have is mainly down to the fact that the babe channels have far too much deadwood on their staff, tonight for example has been a total shit affair, the reason being I think is down basically to most of the models tonight are the shit ones. Elite TV is by far the worst offender, too many models onscreen happily taking money for call's who clearly don't have a clue on how to put on any kind of sexy show. Most of the models tonight are like fucking slugs, barely moving but it certainly doesn't help matters any further when certain forum members post spam about what a great show their watching when from all accounts it's been total shit tonight.
16-05-2011 02:03
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I'd split the blame down the middle between the babechannel management and the "Nanny State" government.
Fair enough the fan-boys don't help by continuing to phone the shows when the shows are dull but they're the victims by continuing to fall for the scams and we've all done that at some point.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
16-05-2011 02:38
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I know I did a bit of a u-turn with this thread, in admitting I hadn't thought it through, but the more I see of the babeshows just lately, the more I understand and remember what prompted me to post it in the first place. I was aimlessly flicking through the channels earlier tonight and couldn't help but wonder what the hell is keeping them going these days, such was the pile of festering crap I was seeing... and the answer is simple - it's the fanboys. They're what's keeping them going!! Who else is going to call, when we get the same lazy faces doing the same lazy shit, night after night after night? Certainly anyone wanting to see a bit of adult material isn't going to bother, so it can only be those who want to talk about the weather or ask the girl on screen what present they can buy for them - in other words, callers who aren't interested in seeing anything even approaching explicit!

The kids these days have no idea when it comes to these shows. Back in their heyday we really knew how to keep them ticking over and the interest high! And we didn't have to put up with fucking men in drag either! They have no idea what they've missed.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 15:46 by StanTheMan.)
24-05-2011 01:30
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Well then Stan, put your money where your mouth is and get us some better shows.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-05-2011 01:39
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Stan on this matter you are the man lol,you have hit the nail on the head my friend.Its like this if people stopped calling the girls when they are doing shit shows im fucking positive the babeshow bosses would give there girls abit more freedom,because these channels would prefer to make money from calls and pay some ofcum fines rather than make no money at all and get no fines.So fanboys you know who you are stop asking the girls what they want for christmas and maybe ask them to show abit of puss lol.
24-05-2011 01:47
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

More likely that they would just sack the particularly girl!!
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 01:52 by mikedafc.)
24-05-2011 01:51
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I'm moving half the blame now to the fanboys because if they all stopped calling the shows all the time, then maybe the babechannels management would be more willing to challenge the pricks known as Ofcom and stop putting on these tame ass shows they're calling adult entertainment.
I had a quick flick through the channels around 11pm and decided to watch a film instead.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-05-2011 01:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV