babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
(30-05-2011 15:02 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(30-05-2011 11:23 )BarrieBF Wrote:  If there were no fanboys there would be less channels, so fanboys give us more choice. Smile

Or, another way of looking at that would be: If there were no fanboys the channels would be far more entertaining and (possibly) ruder, because the channels/girls would have to work harder to get the calls in, instead of lying there motionless because they know they can get away with talking about the weather and holiday destinations all night.

That's just completely wrong though. The fanboys are certainly not the majority in terms of callers. If you watch any channel at any time, they're still getting calls. Boring girls, poor performers, even ugly girls all have callers all throughout the night, regardless of what they do and that's not because of fanboys, that's because of horny guys looking for a quick wank on the phone with someone who takes their fancy. The racier performers might have a longer queue but it's not like the ones who just lie there are struggling for calls.
07-06-2011 18:28
Find all posts by this user
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

RE: Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
(07-06-2011 14:28 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Are you sure that the majority of callers don't make a habit of it? My impression from reading this forum is that it does become addictive, and regular calling becomes the norm. How they afford it goodness knows.

There are many people on here who call in regularly and seem to think nothing of it, despite the horrendous call charges.

I wouldn't put anyone with any type of addiction/habit/obsession in the "casual customer" category, Dave.

I'm sure there are many different types of people using the services, but the kind of customers you stated in your reply would definitely be in the 20% bracket I mentioned previously. Some casuals will turn into regulars and vice versa - the bottom line is how much they spend overall.

There is a monthly credit/debit card subscription service, that some channels offer, which is designed to keep the casual customer interested. Unlike the regulars, casual punters need much more encouragement to stick around, so with this service their mobile phones get automatically "topped up" with £35 every month for calls/pictures/videos.

As I said, the figures won't always be 100% accurate, and will fluctuate in the short-term, but long-term you're probably looking at something along the lines of this (as an example):

10,000 customers

2,000 regulars spending a combined average of £100 per week = £10.4million revenue a year (just over 75% of total revenue)

8,000 casual customers spending a combined average of £35 per month = £3.36million revenue a year (just under 25% of total revenue)

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
09-06-2011 22:32
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV