babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?

Starblade Offline
:|

RE: Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
(29-05-2011 02:01 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  I've never heard of this 80/20 rule but I bow to your superior knowledge.
[snip]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
29-05-2011 02:04
Find all posts by this user
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2011 02:04 )Starblade Wrote:  
(29-05-2011 02:01 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  I've never heard of this 80/20 rule but I bow to your superior knowledge.
[snip]

Could you please have the courtesy to address me or just ignore me.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
29-05-2011 02:19
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(12-05-2011 17:25 )StanTheMan Wrote:  The way I see it, they are, because fanboys are more interested in talking to 'their' girls about the weather and holiday destinations, instead of getting them to perform. I also think it's safe to say that fanboys go to make up most of the regular callers.

I appreciate that what a caller talks about when they phone in is entirely up to them, but it doesn't take away from the fact that they are, in my opinion, partly responsible for the lack lustre shows we have nowadays.

There are many factors for the current format of the channels. I can see why fanboys could be a cause, due to the fact fanboys are usually quite submissive, annoying, acceptance of anything types who think anything is great as long as they get to talk to there favourites. On the other hand the bigger influences are surely paranoia of Ofcom and also they must make the majority of their money from callers so all the channels have gone to the rather unimaginative girl with a phone doing very little for 4 - 6 hours. I dont really know if profits have gone up, down or stayed the same from the old school way of doing things to the current format we see. I can understand why you need to have the majority of the screen devoted to the babe with the phone, you dont want her unable to see what your asking her to do. However, I always liked the idea of having some babe even if you cant see her reading out msg's etc. Just to give the show a bit of a soul. I have to remark all we get now from the babeshows on tv are babes shaking phones at us and if your watching babestation, buy my video, buy my pictures, pay for xtreme, buy my video, buy my pictures, call me, call me, buy my video, buy my pictures etc etc.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
29-05-2011 02:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Starblade Offline
:|

(29-05-2011 02:19 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  
[snip]

eh? I just gave you a link so you could read about it. Its interesting.
29-05-2011 02:27
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

yep cause fanboys will make the most of any show even if it's shit due to bad performance, and then excuses come afterwards by the fanboys so shows and performances cannot improve or get beta due to making no difference whatsoever to fanboys whether there favourite performer gives a good show or not; non fanboys will insist on beta performances if performance is not acceptable and obviously if good non fanboys will say so and critizism is even not just one way!!!!
29-05-2011 05:07
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(29-05-2011 02:27 )Starblade Wrote:  
(29-05-2011 02:19 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  
[snip]

eh? I just gave you a link so you could read about it. Its interesting.

I too was very puzzled by TWD's response to your link, Starblade.
29-05-2011 14:45
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

I can safely say i could be classed as a fanboy of Bailey, but where i will argue some points is that Bailey very rarely puts on a bad show.Also she is a very pleasant lady on the phone.I may be a master of the pervs but i think all the girls on all the channels are great and i admire there guts to give us guys some light relief, it really is quite simple if you dont like what you see turn over or turn off!!
29-05-2011 15:34
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(29-05-2011 15:34 )Midlifecrisis Wrote:  ... it really is quite simple if you dont like what you see turn over or turn off!!

But it's quite obvioulsy not that simple, is it? Hense the 13 pages to this thread alone. It's not a case of not liking what we see, but rather being dissatisfied.
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2011 15:40 by StanTheMan.)
29-05-2011 15:39
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

turn over the tv midlifecrisis......, some people talk as if the girls do what they do for free and the calls are free; and the callers and viewers should be grateful that they do what they do... but and choose to forget that the girls made a choice to do what they do to earn a quick buck out of men!!
29-05-2011 18:17
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(29-05-2011 18:17 )wasteofspace Wrote:  ... some people talk as if the girls do what they do for free and the calls are free; and the callers and viewers should be grateful that they do what they do...

That's a great point, wasteofspace! The praise bestowed upon these girls does sicken me at times. Like the man says, they're not doing this job out of the goodness of their hearts!!
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2011 00:09 by StanTheMan.)
30-05-2011 00:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV