cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

MSN ....Not!!!

hotboyyagetme Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: MSN ....Not!!!
I must say I was gonna be one of those idiots!

Thought it looked too good to be true. I take it there is no webcam then?

Dough!
30-01-2009 12:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

I'm a def idiot. I added Donna to my msn and wasted a lot of money chating to, who I thought was, donna. There was a time when donna was on Party girls, so I went on msn to see what the girl would say. Despite I called the woman Donna, she didn't correct me until I clearly stated that Donna was on the show. it was only then that she said she was a helper.

One time when i asked why no webcam i got the reply that she was given an old laptop by Babestation.

so from now on i don't spend any money on cellcast stuff
22-02-2009 20:49
jordo Offline
L.F.C

I see you found it Rolleyes lol
22-02-2009 20:50
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah, sorry lol
22-02-2009 20:53
Shandy Offline

i don't know about the babestation one, but on the daily star's site, their MSN thing said kelly bell was online to chat, when you could clearly see her sitting on the phone on the pad! lol. i think they're mostly just dodgy so i steer clear!
22-02-2009 20:59
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Don't apologize mate. I see you're a new member. It's just better if you use the search feature rather than start a new thread. It helps keep the place tidy Smile
22-02-2009 21:00
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

Will do in future. Cheers Jordo
22-02-2009 21:01
phallusfungus Away

Why don't you get in touch with the Office of Fair Trading and complain about the misleading advertising. I'd like to see those cünts at Cellcast get a good kicking in the goolies.

http://www.oft.gov.uk/

PS: if you want to type the word "cünt" on here and not get it replaced by "muffin" use the german ü with an umlaut. You can copy it off Character Map in Accessories.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
22-02-2009 21:06
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah I thought I was chatting to Lolly but no I wasn't, I was basically chatting to a bot. It needs your mobile number aswell which actually cost me some credit to chat to a stupid bot!
22-02-2009 21:25
Alantheman Offline
Apprentice Poster

Nope.. seems suprisingly wrong!!!!

I think I'd agree with you all that anything looks like a con till you know otherwise, but...I had been using this service more out of curiosity cos I do enjoy the sexstation shows.

And had been chatting to about 5 girls and was questioning if I was being a mug, but this week I saw Harmony and Cathy on Cam on my IM and chatting to them and yeah it was definatly them and chatting as they usually do. I really do believe it is genuine cos how can you deny it when they are there infront of you and you ask them to do certain things and they do!!!

So how about a bit of credit, cos if i wrote a book and everyone said yeah but you didnt really write, it ..i bet i'd be mightly pissed off

Thats my half a pence worth..all I know is i saw them girls on my IM/cam and they were real. and dirtier than they are on TV..so im not complaining!

Adios Amigos
14-03-2009 11:29

gemma hiles