cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

MSN ....Not!!!

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

MSN ....Not!!!
While waiting to be put through to the lovely Lolly the other night I heard an interesting conversation with her caller.He said that he had chatted to her during the day.This unsurprisingly took her by surpriseRolleyes

Then he mentioned "MSN" to which Lolly responded "Sorry we're not allowed to talk about MSN during the night calls,don't know why but my producer is telling me not to"

I imagine that would be because she probably can't talk about a conversation she probably never had in the first place.If you catch my drift.....................Rolleyes
19-01-2009 15:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

RE: MSN ....Not!!!
I'm afraid that is Cellcast for you.

Not so long ago they were advertising to 'Private Text' babes who were 'At Home' even though they were on their sister channel. Same goes with the MSN, your on the Sexstation site when a babe is on TV and up pops a message saying their avaliable to chat with on MSN.

Karina Currie actually responded to the accusations in this thread way back, which can be found here:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=282
19-01-2009 15:54
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

The sorry thing with this, is how many gullible people have been caught out over the years Sad

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
19-01-2009 16:02
cee Offline
Master Poster

And somewhat worse is the fact that the "powers that be", i.e ofcom, or whoever the fuck should be putting a stop to this blatant false advertising? Just seem to be constantly letting it go without the slightest sign of any reprimand at all...

whereas, as soon as a channel dares to push the boundaries, even slightly, when it comes the performance of the girls, they are swiftly put in their place without a hint of falter.

For the last few years I have sat back and watched the channels become more and more tame, to the point where the girls seem so scared that something might slip out they hardly dare even touch their (however many pairs they are wearing that day lol) panties... but still the channels are aloud to blatantly misinform and frankly for want of a better word, "con" their viewers right under the nose(s) of these so called " controlling organisations" that are supposed to be there to uphold "standards and fairness" amongst the channels... "fairness" huh? Now that's a fucking joke.Rolleyes

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2009 16:44 by cee.)
19-01-2009 16:37
Kaiser_Baz Offline
Junior Poster

Do you know whats even worse than that, they're probably talking to guys!
19-01-2009 16:48
cee Offline
Master Poster

Kaiser_Baz Wrote:Do you know whats even worse than that, they're probably talking to guys!

Yep, I envisage a couple of random guys laughing at the dumb chat up lines and horny ramblings of the people using the service for whatever ridiculous amount of it money costs.Rolleyes

That is why I would never waste my money on such an obvious con, but that's beside the point, however gullible these people may be, Cellcast should simply not be aloud to get away with it!

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
19-01-2009 16:59
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

cellcast offcom they are wankers to be honest lol
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2009 18:20 by scotslion1985.)
19-01-2009 18:19
G@Z! Offline
Banned

wot a fucking con Big Grin
19-01-2009 18:25
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

offcom are the worse no twirls no getting off the couch fuck off offcom and cellcast can fuck off aswell lol
19-01-2009 18:33
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Im with you on this one guys. I think its a management thing and the babes dont have any control over it. Cellcast know how gullible people certain people are, and will do anything to increase their revenue. I'm not aiming this at any particular girl on here, but it wouldn't surprise me if they make accounts for babes on here and tell them to sell their products to us, by being friendly etc.

"Insert funny comment here"
19-01-2009 18:33

gemma hiles