cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average

The Best Channel ?

Dreamlander Offline

RE: The Best Channel ?
Yeh,to be honest there are too many 'non natural' girls on these channels.I started watching again when Victoria came back because she is sensational.I don't understand why they all have to be so orange though! These girls live and work in the UK so should be roughly the same colour as us lol! Jade Victoria stays natural and looks fine.

Dreamlander
17-01-2009 20:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

Points well made, ok im off in the cream puff now lol.
Dreamlander very good point about colour, i do like pasty girls, but sometimes Hazel just sends me into dreamy thoughts of faraway shores with her tan.
This is what a forum is all about opinions, ive made mine, youguys have yours and not a bad word said between us.

Bastards lol
18-01-2009 08:48
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

Technicaly Bangbabes probably have the best looking girls (curvy and tanned or thin and toned, all with very pretty faces) but there's just something missing. The babes on the other channels all have an individual character and their personality shines through, good or bad. The girls of bang babes need a bit of individuality, less fake tan, smaller concentration of girls with boob jobs etc. Sasha, Victoria and sometimes Jenniffer would be the only exception to this.

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
18-01-2009 11:24

gemma hiles