cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average

The Best Channel ?

Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

The Best Channel ?
Sorry if this sounds like ass-licking/brown nosing, but this channel is by far the best with the amount of stunning ladies on every night. I know we have favourites on other channels, but i dont think theres one girl on there that i wouldnt "do". The list is endless.
My only gripe would be, that when they shift after 40mins they should just swap with one other and come back on the same channel. Dont they know you can only record two channels off one sky box. LOL
So to the producers of BangBabes, keep up the good work and let Sasha wear those See-Thru knicks, please Haha
17-01-2009 08:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: The Best Channel ?
you can record two channels at the same time on sky+, but you can only switch between the 2 channels your recording. Hope this helps midlifecrisis.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
17-01-2009 08:46
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:you can record two channels at the same time on sky+, but you can only switch between the 2 channels your recording. Hope this helps midlifecrisis.

Sorry Kalel, i know, it was basically tongue in cheek,wish they would invent a device for recording three channels lol
17-01-2009 09:11
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

u can record 3 channels if u get sky to put in a 3rd cable from ur satelitte dish

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
17-01-2009 11:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

steven6 Wrote:u can record 3 channels if u get sky to put in a 3rd cable from ur satelitte dish

The Sky+ box only has two input sockets I think, so would you need a extension to plug in?

Completely irrelevant but I know you can record two channels and watch a third with Virgin. I think that would be a good thing Sky should look into.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2009 13:49 by BristolRovers.)
17-01-2009 12:00
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

Right guys, sorry for misleading you down the wrong path,i know about recording the shows, does anyboby agree with me about BangBabes.
I had to step in there just incase we got all techie. Just imagine this going on for 5 pages without mentioning the girls lol

These girls on there are simply gorgeous.
I now want to change my job to a cameraman, instead of killing vermin for a living .
17-01-2009 12:42
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I do love some of the BangBabes girls (Emily, Jennifer, Sasha, Victoria) and there's some I like (Alexa, Candy, Lucie) but overall, I don't think they have enough variety. It seems like the same girls on every single night. I also think in terms of calling, Bang Babes takes an age to get through to the girls compared to the Cellcast channels which are a lot quicker.

Now if you compare those points to Babestation 1 & 2, there's more girls I love (Tiffany, Dionne, Yvette, Morgan, Charlie, Rebecca, Jemma Jey) and the connection is quicker. The same applies to the other Cellcast channels where you have Daryl Morgan, Alex Adams, Lolly Badcock, Reede, Jess, Jenna, Rio Lee and others as well as, again, a quicker connection when calling. Plus, these channels generally tend to have more energy in the performances from the girls, whereas Bang Babes just doesn't seem as filthy.

So although I do really like some of the girls on Bang Babes, I think the Cellcast network of channels are better.
17-01-2009 14:09
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

The BangBabes channels are OK, but it's all a bit 'samey' lately. Something's not right when you find yourself wishing that they would change the set Wink

Also, I wish they would put the girls' names on screen. I have no idea who any of them are except Hazel and I had to call her to find that out!

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
17-01-2009 15:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Tbh BangBabes are the channels that I just flick through atm unless sasha or jules are working. Been well into Babecast and blue kiss atm, they have a nice variety on there. I want them to use the mike more often on bang babes, and get more involved with the fans. See the girls laughing a bit more and having more fun.

"Insert funny comment here"
17-01-2009 16:21
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

I'm not that impressed with Bangbabes to be honest. They have some really stunning girls, but I think all the Sexstation and Babestation channels are miles ahead of them.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
17-01-2009 16:35

gemma hiles