Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Whats Missing?

DocSteveV Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Whats Missing?
Hooray - someone at BangMedia finally got wise and corrected the URL for EarlyBird TV. Even if it points to another bloody "under construction" page, at least http://www.earlybirdgirls.tv actually points to the right place!!!

Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority.
05-02-2009 23:17
Find all posts by this user
jaybird Offline
Junior Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:April on 960 is breaking every Ofcom rule stated by Rod at the moment! I realise that Cellcast are in it for the long haul and so are being extra careful but the others are probably cashing in and riding their luck until contacted by Ofcom.It seems Ofcom take an age to act on these 'offences' so it may do Cellcast damage whilst callers go elsewhere for their 'jollies'.Not that I want this to happen but shouldn't Cellcast be on the phone to Ofcom now and mention 960,956 daytime no knickers and 912,948 and 959 for the overtly sexual shows? Does it work like this or do channels not turn on each other because at sometime or other they have all done it?
I refer again to the post I read a while back that stated that Ofcoms biggest problem with these channels is the advertising of premium rate phone calls and the lack of viewer interaction in the shows content.Explicitness,although important,seems easier for the broadcasters lawyers to defend than the advertising issue.

Dreamlander

Actually Cellcast would be better keeping their mouths shut and not saying anything at the moment. Their current breaches of both the programme and advertising codes on their daytime shows could land them in a whole lot more trouble than a bit of bump and grind could ever do.
06-02-2009 20:47
Shandy Offline

Rod, just a query, on the BSD & PP sites, dunno if you could help, but the steaming only streams PP, is it possible for BSD to stream BSD and leave PP streaming PP? Also, do you know why PG on the stream switches to pre-recording at midnight?
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2009 00:18 by Shandy.)
08-02-2009 01:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV