Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Whats Missing?

Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Whats Missing?
What is Party People and Babestation Daytime Missing? What would improve these shows that viewers want to see. Ultimately the girl on screen is the most important thing but what new services or extras to the shows would improve them?
15-01-2009 14:23
Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Whats Missing?
The shows are missing from my tv. Please broadcast the shows on freeview instead of the psychic mumbo jumbo.
15-01-2009 15:13
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Its harder to broadcast interactive babe shows during the daytime when the channel is so near childrens TV channels
15-01-2009 15:21
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Any chance of online streaming then Rod?
This would then gather in the Freeview customers.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
15-01-2009 15:26
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Maybe I'm getting cynical in my old age (24!) but I think when PP/BSD advertise a new service it just comes across as another attempt by Cellcast to rip off the viewers.

The girls do an amazing job but they're asked to promote so many different services these days that its like watching a shopping channel!

I understand that they're a business at the end of the day, but the prices they charge are incredibly inflated and alot of the time they don't deliver on their promises for the services they provide, e.g the websites are supposed to be 'updated daily' but haven't been for over a month.
15-01-2009 15:52
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

Rod Crupe Wrote:What is Party People and Babestation Daytime Missing? What would improve these shows that viewers want to see. Ultimately the girl on screen is the most important thing but what new services or extras to the shows would improve them?

Rod Crupe, the daytime girls need to do more than just lie in the same place for hours without moving, except to blink their eyelids and talk on the phone. A bit more movement would be useful. While I'm at it, Paige was on this morning and wasn't even showing her legs. Do you think that's good?
19-01-2009 19:03
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Trouble with this is the rules and regulations for a daytime show are very very strict and these shows are limited to the amount of movement they do. Paige had a range of shots today full shots and close ups (where her legs are not in view) So the shots are not always the same it gets changed up to compensate for the lack of movement
19-01-2009 19:40
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Sm©gill Wrote:The shows are missing from my tv. Please broadcast the shows on freeview instead of the psychic mumbo jumbo.

I feel for you mate, everytime I go to my sisters(she has freeview) I get to wtness the endless garbage freeview has to offer. It's insulting to have to wait until 3:00am in the morning to see the regular babes.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
20-01-2009 03:44
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Rod Crupe Wrote:Paige had a range of shots today full shots and close ups (where her legs are not in view) So the shots are not always the same it gets changed up to compensate for the lack of movement

I watched Paige yesterday and the camerawork was very good. There should always be a range of shots, especially nice close ups as we got yesterday. You get full marks for camerawork.

I think what Trevor was referring to was Paige wearing trousers!
20-01-2009 09:32
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:Any chance of online streaming then Rod?
This would then gather in the Freeview customers.

http://www.bsdaytime.tv/liveshow
If it does not work use firefox first...

See sometimes requests do work...
03-02-2009 21:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV