Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Whats Missing?

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Whats Missing?
The live stream is as much use to me as an ashtray on a motorbike!
I cant record it, and i work 12 hours a day.
Wish i could stay at home all day and sit infront of a pc.
04-02-2009 10:56
Find all posts by this user
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Okay here it goes. PP and Babestation daytime are daytime shows. As mentioned there are very strict rules that sometimes bs and pp to push. The main ruling is that there is to be no content (movement, faces etc...) that are to be suggestive of sex. (humping the sofa, close up of crotch, close up of tits, miming f*** me, doing a lapdance) are all suggestive by a million miles past the border line of sex. This can get them girls taken off daytime tv and the channel cancelled. That is what is at risk. Yes its great as a viewer to sit and watch this. Yes if pp and bs can do this great, but pp and bs have much more to lose and much more respect for the rules and there viewers to be taken off air and lose jobs in the state that the economy is in at the moment. Plus pp and bs have much more to lose (like the freeview channels) whcich no other show has got.
Plus from my understanding pp/bs have been hit in the past by ofcom and fully understand what is at risk and do not want to go there again. Ofcom is watching and as mentioned they dont want these shows on tv as its interactive and with everyone going digital its not what the government want on tv for everyone to view as in there words its distastful british tv.
As it stands pp and bs are in a good position to carry on in there slots, but are currently just playing it down much more while the shows are under watch for the nect few months. And due to what can be seen on tv as I hear are working much more on phone content with th girls tones and what they talk about and also bringing in a listen in only line.
04-02-2009 11:04
Shandy Offline

Cheers for clarifying it Rod, i thought that was the case.
04-02-2009 11:22
Dreamlander Offline

April on 960 is breaking every Ofcom rule stated by Rod at the moment! I realise that Cellcast are in it for the long haul and so are being extra careful but the others are probably cashing in and riding their luck until contacted by Ofcom.It seems Ofcom take an age to act on these 'offences' so it may do Cellcast damage whilst callers go elsewhere for their 'jollies'.Not that I want this to happen but shouldn't Cellcast be on the phone to Ofcom now and mention 960,956 daytime no knickers and 912,948 and 959 for the overtly sexual shows? Does it work like this or do channels not turn on each other because at sometime or other they have all done it?
I refer again to the post I read a while back that stated that Ofcoms biggest problem with these channels is the advertising of premium rate phone calls and the lack of viewer interaction in the shows content.Explicitness,although important,seems easier for the broadcasters lawyers to defend than the advertising issue.

Dreamlander
04-02-2009 11:44
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I must be missing something somewhere, because I watch The Pad a lot and I've never seen anything overtly sexual. Unless standing up counts as overtly sexual.
04-02-2009 11:48
Dreamlander Offline

elgar1uk Wrote:I must be missing something somewhere, because I watch The Pad a lot and I've never seen anything overtly sexual. Unless standing up counts as overtly sexual.

Not 'overtly sexual' in our eyes but Ofcoms.We all love the shows getting hotter,they don't and they own the 'Big Off Switch' ! Big Grin

Dreamlander
04-02-2009 12:12
Shandy Offline

the live stream is the same on the BSD site as the PP site, is it meant to be that way? :S
04-02-2009 16:51
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Rod, I'm sure most of what you said is right, but saying Cellcast have respect for their viewers is a right laugh.
04-02-2009 21:31
cherryryder Offline
Gone

You know that Cellcast have filed shit loads of complaints about channels 960 and the The Pad recently...the bastards..
04-02-2009 21:35
cherryryder Offline
Gone

The thing that pisses me off about the Cellcast daytime shows is the false pretence and facade...you know (I mean everyone who makes the programme - director, producer, cameramen, 'party boys', babes) that the show will attract guys that are at home masturbating and you don't mind them ringing in as long as you're making money..but when the guy with the cock in one hand listens the babe portrays an innocent 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' legal character...

My point is if the babes are not allowed to talk dirty over the phones and ofcourse theyre not, they should atleast be suggestive and help the caller have a wank!
04-02-2009 21:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV