Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Whats Missing?

mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Whats Missing?
Even at 3 am partypeople is too tame.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
04-02-2009 00:38
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

true, but i think its possible the rules are a bit tighter on freeview, its possible they have to calm it down at 3am. To me its only logical after there being tits out and that until then.

as far as in can see, Offcom don't make the rules public, so its not something we can look up. All we know is Offcom can be total arses and make stupids rules. Like i said, lets see what Rod says tomorrow, i presume he'd know alot more than we do.
04-02-2009 00:45
DocSteveV Offline
Apprentice Poster

I'm with Trevor and Scotsman on this one.

I know the rules are different during the day, but if Dani T and Tiffany can get away with dancing on the Pad last weekend, then surely the others can too. This is one of the reasons I like Tiff so much - she's got the moves. OK, she wouldn't be much of a lap dancer otherwise, but at least she's fun to watch. I swear I've never wanted to swap places with a sofa so badly - lol. Kelly's been known to jump/bounce around too.

No matter how pretty/horny she might be, if a girl is just going to lie there doing precious little and the only available camera's locked-off to a single position, it's going to to make boring TV. Under such circumstances, the punters will be less likely to part with large quantities of their hard-earned for a chat, and far more likely to channel-hop. Don't get me wrong, if you've heard the off-stage chat on SC's video upload (post http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3531), it must be a thankless job for the girls. So maybe it's unfair of us to make such demands of them - even if this what they've chosen to do for a living.

My other gripe - I know it's been said before, but all these channels really need to sort out their websites. IMHO, the worst offenders are:-
http://www.earlybird.tv, which points to a competely unrelated American multimedia production company.
http://www.thepad.tv is just a "coming soon" page with a link to the BangBabes site.
http://www.bangbabes.tv has a structure and a single live feed on the home page (wow!), but its content has remained steadfastly and woefully incomplete.

At least the CellCast channel websites are completely populated (as far as I can tell without subscribing), even if it seems like their website designer used the same template for all of them. I'm sure CellCast would say this is their chosen "corporate look". The TV claims of daily content updates are grossly exaggerated, though.

As I see it, the bottom line is that all these companies are in business to make money - and there's nothing necessarily wrong with that. What IS wrong is their tendency to treat their punters like mushrooms ("keep 'em in the dark and feed 'em bullsh*t"). As long as this attitude persists, such companies are doomed to fail.

OK - rant's over. Now I'll answer the original question. What's Missing? - I answer it in two words: integrity and professionalism. The girls need to be completely comfortable with what they're doing, the technical crews need to be more imaginative, and websites should be kept up-to-date.

Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority.
04-02-2009 01:15
Shandy Offline

DocSteve, Dani T & Tiffany are getting away with it at teh moment, but all it takes is offcom to take 1 look and fine them or pull them off the air, if they also look at the other channels at the same time, then the cellcast ones are safe. So playing it safe is the best thing they will do as a company wanting to make money, rather than risking it. BSD & PP have tried to vary the positions and that, but I do agree that its frustrating the the pad are doing what they are doing and BSD/PP aren't

I like your post tho, alot of thought and detail! Smile i'm with you on the website issue totally. Tho to be honest, i only had a quick gander at the anyway
04-02-2009 01:23
Shandy Offline

as for the whats missing, the schedule on the websites are blank, I know Rod tries to keep us informed as much as possible, but would be nice if that was up.
04-02-2009 01:24
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

mega79 Wrote:Even at 3 am partypeople is too tame.
Excellent point mega79 surely the same rules can't apply for daytime and night time shows.

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
04-02-2009 01:30
Shandy Offline

Freeview has different rules due to the fact that they're really close to the childrens channels. tho why 3am it tames rather than 5am, i dunno. tho the night girls stop being explicit about 5.30 from what i know.

gingerbloke Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:Even at 3 am partypeople is too tame.
Excellent point mega79 surely the same rules can't apply for daytime and night time shows.
04-02-2009 01:45
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

im not a big fan really, its no where near the other channels

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
04-02-2009 02:04
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Scotsman Wrote:What's missing is basically everything The Pad has right now.

The Pad has improved massively. They have three great looking girls on every day in outrageously sexy outfits like Dani T's catsuit, Tiffany's thigh high red boots and anything Kelly Bell wears with her jugs popping out of. The girls are around to move around the set a bit more, they can sit up on the couch, lie down, stand up, walk around. In Tiffany's case, they can even gyrate and hump the sofa. The freedom they have just makes for a much better watch.

I love some of the BS/PP girls but it gets a little bit stale watching them just lay there on the couch.

And if the pad are not careful they'll get in a lot of trouble for that. ofcom have strict rules and they are watching
04-02-2009 10:46
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Scotsman Wrote:I doubt they will to be honest. I really wish the channels would actually challenge Ofcom on some of the ridiculous rulings they make as it seems the channels just bend to the ludicrous rules that Ofcom makes up when it suits them.

Either way, The Pad is great right now and long may it continue. I doubt they'd be doing it so blatantly if they were going to get in trouble for it.

Even if the gyrating and the kinky boots weren't allowed, at least they get to move around a bit.

If all the girls could do that on daytime that would be fantastic, but ofcom DO NOT WANT THESE CHANNELS ON TV. Many times have they tried to take them off air. its a bitch of a business but you cant challenge ofcom, and they have strict rules and all i know is that they are closely monitoribg the ongoings currently and the pad are in dangerous waters. And maybe they kno they are as there boss left the other day??
04-02-2009 10:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV