Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Channel Hopper Or Channel Devotee - Discussion

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Channel Hopper Or Channel Devotee - Discussion
I start off every night by finding out what girls are on what channels and then hopping between the girls i like.

I have a few who i tend to stay on religiously like Candy Sexton (God i miss her Sad ) Denni Tayla, Sophia knight, Corinne etc
but if its quiet night and there is nothing else on then i tend to just channel surf till i find something i like!

Luckily my better half enjoys the channels aswell and we have similar taste so not too many arguments over which channel to watch!
20-01-2011 17:34
Find all posts by this user
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

I have difficulties in focusing on one channel so therefore i tend to flick as many channels as possible.
20-01-2011 20:44
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

I'm like astonv1 in being I flick around the channels at the start of the night and seeing who is on before settling on a chosen selection, so last night was Ella, Annie and Tori flicking through those.

The Daytime shows I tend to stick more on one channel. The ones I watch at daytimes are usually the same ones.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
20-01-2011 20:48
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

yeah thats my normal routine. i flick around then stick to one channel. depends on who is on, and i flick when the girls have breaks etc!!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
20-01-2011 23:11
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

I have my favourites and tend to go to them first, but will hop until I find babe(s) that are a bit special. Then stick with them or hop between two. I do change when there is a shift change - bottom line is its the babe that interests me, not the channel, even though I have likes and dislikes.

Gone fishing
20-01-2011 23:51
Charlemagne Offline

Hop, hop, hop.

And not just from one babe show to another...
It's babeshow to cricket, then back to babeshow to football...

My remote is worn out.
21-01-2011 00:07
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I tend to see who is on and if more than one of my favourites is on at the same time I will watch the performance and set I like better. I have been known to flick over and watch the cricket in Australia when the Ashes were on and with the Australian Open tennis on at present I am watching some of that too especially when Sharapova is on Big Grin.

21-01-2011 00:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV