Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Channel Hopper Or Channel Devotee - Discussion

lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

Channel Hopper Or Channel Devotee - Discussion
Are you a babe channel hopper or are you pretty much devoted to one channel?

It seems to me from reading many a thread/post that there are quite a few forum members on here who are dedicated to one channel in particular, most popularly Elite or the now defunct Bang Babes.

Unlike in football, where the devotion would always be to one's team as opposed to an individual player, I find it difficult to understand why so many members on here choose to stick to one channel when there may be a better girl on another channel at the same time.

I'm a dedicated channel hopper; my favourite babes (Daryl Morgan, Dani Amour, Bonnie Lee, Bailey, Mellie D, Foxy, Tia Jones, Georgie Darby, Adele Parker, Leah Jaye) are spread right across the channels so I'm always looking for the best girl to watch right now, rather like I channel hop the music channels.

So what is it that keeps members devoted to one channel? The lighting, graphics, sets, girls, call charge rates, muzak, focus?

I'd be interested to know what othes think regards this topic, so come on please and have your say...
20-01-2011 00:24
Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

RE: Channel Hopper Or Channel Devotee - Discussion
Well l Have to say I'm like you lindor l constantly channel hop trying to find my favourite girls/ladies and l spend quite a lot of time going through all the web streams as well so l can do my capping, We also have similar tastes in ladies ie Bailey, Mellie D, Foxy, Tia Jones,Adele Parker l would also add to that list Cathy Barry, cookie, Sophia lares and a few on a channel that cant be mentioned.
having said all that l do find myself being drawn to RLC more and more because that is were most of my favourite ladies are.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
20-01-2011 00:40
Ellis_Dee Offline
Senior Poster

I channel hop find one I like and bang one off. Recover then start again!
20-01-2011 00:44
Master Yoda Offline
Murder On Zidanesfloor!!

Interesting thread. Ya i would agree with the above posts. I'll hop around the channels and when i find one of my favourite girls i'll stick there for a bit. If 2 of my favourites are on different channels at the same time i'll sky + one and watch the other.

Judge me by my size do you? Hmmm? Hmmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the force. And a powerful ally it is.

20-01-2011 00:53
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I'm definitely a channel hopper. Although some channels are better to watch than others (better sets, picture quality etc.) the most important thing is the girl onscreen. If I don't fancy her, I'm not going to watch her, regardless of the channel she's on.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
20-01-2011 00:54
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Daytime I am a channel devotee, Night-time I flick around the channels
20-01-2011 14:33
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I channel hope for a bit but always end up back at elite (ocasinally TVX depending who's on) for me elite has the best looking girls, that's why I watch, plus elite is the only channel that caters to the iPhone/iPad users webstream wise, which is also a big reason for me watching them.

So I'm pretty much a devotee

Edit: also a big reason I always end up back is because the girls always seem to be having fun on elite, which is a bigger turn on for me.
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2011 14:49 by gazfc.)
20-01-2011 14:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

(20-01-2011 00:53 )Master Yoda Wrote:  Interesting thread. Ya i would agree with the above posts. I'll hop around the channels and when i find one of my favourite girls i'll stick there for a bit. If 2 of my favourites are on different channels at the same time i'll sky + one and watch the other.

D'you know, stupid as it sounds, I've never actually thought to SKY+ one babe channel whilst watching anotherbladewave I don't know why, but that quite simple solution has never occurred to me for some reason!

Totally agree with all the above; ILoveMegan's spot on - if a certain girl just doesn't do it for me then I'll just move on to the next channel pronto. Like Rover, I'm becoming more and more drawn to the Red Light Central channels as their ladies are just 'doing' it for me at present.

Love Ellis_Dee's methodBig Laugh And gazfc is spot on - if a girl doesn't look happy on screen then that's a major turn-off, no matter how pretty she may be. Some have mastered the moody look and it's part of their persona, but I also much prefer a girl who looks like she's having a good time. Take note, babesBig Grin
20-01-2011 17:08
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

I'm a married guy so i haven't watched the babe channels properly in a long time, if i didn't have the a-z threads, currently listening thread or at one time the slow boards thread then my post count here would be about 3 Smile All the girls i once liked have left Smile

My late night viewing now tends to be of the Jack Lalanne power juicer on the shopping channels Big Grin

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2011 17:20 by Chimpy.)
20-01-2011 17:16
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i am a girl devotee really if a girl i like is on i keep it on that channel no matter what the channel is even if its paradiso.
20-01-2011 17:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV