Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion
I'll give some credit to whoever was filming Lucy last night, as he did a pretty good job when it came to creativity! The park set was fun because he had the camera peering through the branches, and the bed set was fun because Lucy was allowed to go nude, and because there was POV.

I really think it's a combo of the women wanting to give a good show, and the producers allowing them to, and not always the sets. Sure, a great set is much needed and nice to see, but if a woman sits there doing nothing, even with calls, then it's pointless.

While there's always room for improvement, it's good to see that some creativity is being used!

The spotlight strip is another idea I hope returns in some form!

Smile
13-10-2014 20:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not sure we've now seen all the sets we're going to but here's my take on those we have so far:
- the office. looks far too small, big chair and small desk limits what the girls can do. Desk looks cheap and will probably break (hopefully not with a girl on top of it!)
- the park. Bit creepy, with connotations of flashers (some might like this!) but I suppose it has possibilities
- the teenager's bedroom. Again I guess this has possibilities provided the girls don't use it as an excuse to just lie there for a rest like some have done with the previous bed sets.
- the locker room. Again, possibilities for fantasy if the girls can exploit this. I can only assume the huge red chair is some kind of baby changing equipment - not really my scene I'm afraid.
- the consultant's waiting room complete with leather settee (and probably out of date copies of Country Life somewhere). Not sure what the girls can make of this other than lying/sitting/ kneeling on the settee.
Have I missed any?
As far as whether these will help or hinder performances goes, my view is that a girl who's on form and making an effort will shine on any set, whereas no amount of clever scenery is going to improve a dull or lazy performance.
13-10-2014 22:49
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Supprise supprise cara has her purple bed back laying on her front in a pair of hotpants and vest top :-/
14-10-2014 12:47
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(13-10-2014 17:06 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  And in the spirit of the new office set...

Memo to: Caitlin Wynters
Cc.: Idiot S66 producers

The 'office set' is meant to be in service of that mainstay of the male fantasy: the saucy secretary. It is really just there to set the appropriate mood. It isn't your actual office. Placing your iPad and phone on the desk behind you and routinely turning your back to the audience so that you can check Twitter, your emails or your Amazon wishlist 30 times per set is not, I'm sure, what the producers had in mind. You've got a very sexy back, I'll grant you that. But to be perfectly honest, it's your boobs that we are interested in.

Yours truly,

Goodfella

I hate to have to say this Goodfella, But if UK Babechannels have the equivalent of what is commonly known as a ''national treasure'', (As in Vera Lynn, Gracie Fields and more lately Cheryl Ann Fernandez-Versini, nee Tweedy formerly Cole.) Then that treasure would have to be our fun loving little Scouser Kandi Kay. And she is, in my book the main protagonist in the using of the mobile phone when she is on set.
14-10-2014 14:54
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh, I'm sure there are worse.

What was funny about Caitlin's weekend set was the fact that she had placed the iPad and phone on the desk in a way that forced her to continuously turn her back to the camera. It really looked like she was working in an office! Smile
14-10-2014 21:13
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Im Not Liking The Bedroom Set On S66... Due To The Fact It Has A Duvet... I Know It Supposed To Look Like A Bedroom However When Ever The Gorgeous Babes It In This Set, For The First 20mins Or So They Are On Top Of The Bed Then They Just Seem To Hide Their Sexy Body Under The Duvet.... Babestation On The Other Hand Don't Have A Duvet In Their New Set So Babes Bodies Remain Visible...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
19-10-2014 00:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Thats a very fair point Rex.
Whole duvet thong is slightly excessive laugh.
But bed sets of any type........ well you all know my views on them so lets bypass that bladewave......... before I start another rant Rolleyes.

Regarding the office set.........
It is a neater looking office set with more redeeming features than the one in the old studio.
However its full potential is not being utilised imo.
Nakedness in the office chair really should be a possibility.
Closed leg front on with hand thong or side on if needs be.
Bent over the desk side on.
Kneeling on the chair with arse in the air side on.
Sitting back in the chair with legs on the desk.

The urgent need for a water based set is growing by the night too but then I would say that wouldn't I? Tongue.

Anyway back to whole duvet thong Wink.

19-10-2014 00:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
kandi kay ain't hiding her body under the duvet right now and has turned the duvet into a duvet thong. bet lots of people were wishing they were that duvet on kandi's naked body Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
19-10-2014 00:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(19-10-2014 00:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
kandi kay ain't hiding her body under the duvet right now and has turned the duvet into a duvet thong. bet lots of people were wishing they were that duvet on kandi's naked body Smile

Whole duvet thong.
Whatever next? Brick wall thong TongueBounce

19-10-2014 01:00
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

The office set is small I agree but if it was possible they could rearrange the desk from time to time, and feel a smaller chair perhaps give a little more floor space. With the bench set I'm wondering if a gentle wind machine was blowing, would it make it look more realistic! Big Grin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-10-2014 06:09