Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion
(12-10-2014 12:41 )winsaw Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 11:23 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  The relative costs must be getting to the point where they could / should be thinking about a green screen studio. The hardware and fit-out is probably even cheaper than what they have, so most of the cost is in the software and that isn't too expensive either. It would give them all the flexibility in the world.

RLC have do it in the past and it did look good if i remember right it was a beach set, don't know if its any cheaper though as the girl still needs real props to interact with

Yes winsaw, it did look good, Yasmine James did a daytime show that was broadcast from RLC's Chromatte virtual studio, caps here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1090384

PS, look how different Yasmine looked back then, and wearing a bikini on a day show as well, !!

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 16:24 by mr mystery.)
12-10-2014 16:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

The new bed set has been used totally ridiculously by Abbey B today.
Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
People used to moan about babes just lying on a bed static. It has got even worse. Abbey spent most of the time so far in bed covered up by the Duvet. Sad

Just what have these shows become? Huh When the dayshows started it was about dressing the girls up looking sexy. They were then supposed to tease and tempt the caller in to call them. Now we have babes covered from neck to toe! Surprised

Agree on the beach set posted above. It did look good and makes a change. Also WTF is wrong with bikini's on dayshows That one worn by Yasmine isn't overly skimpy or revealing. You see girls wearing wearing less on beaches and at the local swimming baths.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 17:17 by Block.)
12-10-2014 17:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Next thing will be a babe covered from head to foot in clothing with no lights on so we can't see anything anyway Bounce.

12-10-2014 17:26
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(12-10-2014 17:16 )Block Wrote:  The new bed set has been used totally ridiculously by Abbey B today.
Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
People used to moan about babes just lying on a bed static. It has got even worse. Abbey spent most of the time so far in bed covered up by the Duvet. Sad

Just what have these shows become? Huh When the dayshows started it was about dressing the girls up looking sexy. They were then supposed to tease and tempt the caller in to call them. Now we have babes covered from neck to toe! Surprised

Agree on the beach set posted above. It did look good and makes a change. Also WTF is wrong with bikini's on dayshows That one worn by Yasmine isn't overly skimpy or revealing. You see girls wearing wearing less on beaches and at the local swimming baths.

I felt guilty when I called into this girls room earlier today. I felt like I should have taken her some grapes.
12-10-2014 22:28
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope we get a nude session on the park set tonight!
12-10-2014 22:54
Charlemagne Offline

Is there a tree surgeon in the house..

[Image: image-6541_543AF9A3.jpg]
12-10-2014 23:01
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

The background music used will be the "cheapest" possible .Every television company the world over does this .Otherwise they have to shell out a fortune in royalties .
On the subject of sets , bet nobody moaned about the office set while the camera was between Olivia's legs for a section of her show tonight .
Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue
12-10-2014 23:50
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

S66 used to be my favorite out of the babeshow channels , now i just flick past Sad . I thought they had it right with the last batch of sets just not enough bathshows. They should have just concentrated on better camerawork and better performances. You cant improve a product by just changing the wrapper !!
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2014 14:19 by robwon.)
13-10-2014 14:11
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

We are now stuck with these new sets whether we like them or not. S66 have no intention of getting shot of them, because crap as they are, they have no doubt cost a few quid. And because of this intention, then surely they could think of using them in a more creative and entertaning way. Why is it that a girl once in a particular set as to stay there for the entire session, a session that could last for two hours. What we get now is a girl who must surely get bored out of her skull until she has chance to pick up the very often silent mic and tell people she's off on her break. Only to return 20 minutes later to the same set wearing the same outfit, spouting the same crappy lines.

''Studio66 Bringing Fantasy to life''. That is how it is billed, but does it? Not for me it doesn't. Girls on park benches, forced to tow the party line isn't a Fantasy, it is tedium at best. They could start by giving the girls a little more freedom, And I'm sure they could do that without them ripping their knickers to one side showing a gaping pussy. Just let them be sexy girls without fear in their eyes, Let them use the sets as they want to use them. Not what the camera man wants them to do.

Ok S66 you thought of the title. Now bring that fantasy to us, If you are brave enough that is.
13-10-2014 16:24
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

And in the spirit of the new office set...

Memo to: Caitlin Wynters
Cc.: Idiot S66 producers

The 'office set' is meant to be in service of that mainstay of the male fantasy: the saucy secretary. It is really just there to set the appropriate mood. It isn't your actual office. Placing your iPad and phone on the desk behind you and routinely turning your back to the audience so that you can check Twitter, your emails or your Amazon wishlist 30 times per set is not, I'm sure, what the producers had in mind. You've got a very sexy back, I'll grant you that. But to be perfectly honest, it's your boobs that we are interested in.

Yours truly,

Goodfella
13-10-2014 17:06