Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] RCTV

RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

RE: New Ofcom Rules
(01-01-2011 21:41 )nailpouchofmine Wrote:  What! now your saying that there are actualy part timers in the army who can come and go or choose 9-5 jobs.
Which army are you in?

Yes, go on the army jobs website and you will find out.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
01-01-2011 21:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

(01-01-2011 21:46 )RCTV Wrote:  Yes, go on the army jobs website and you will find out.

army jobs for civvies don`t make you an army girl,All our forces people have to undertake a very arduous and phisically tasking training regime,which lasts for several months,and after that they are posted,you would not have been accepted or even gotten through the first interview if you had told them you were a mother of a baby,
This also you would find on the website for army recruitement!
I have a son in the forces who is on his 12th year ,a grandson who was in the army and another son who did his training and then came out because of the birth of his son.
p.s.
are you british?because your writing sometimes reads a bit pidgin.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 22:05 by nailpouchofmine.)
01-01-2011 22:01
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Why has this gone from a discussion about ofcom into what is starting to look like a witch hunt??

Do we all need to leave some kind of cv in order to post??
01-01-2011 22:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

that's what i'm beginning to think.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
01-01-2011 22:27
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-01-2011 22:08 )gazfc Wrote:  Why has this gone from a discussion about ofcom into what is starting to look like a witch hunt??

I agree. I don't care for the way this is going - especially between RCTV and me.

Me and her are never going to agree. She claims she knows what she's talking about, but that no one else does. But I don't get that from her posts. In fact she appears to know very little on the subject, has some very odd and suspect viewpoints and theories, and will listen to no one else's logic. She constantly ignores posts that prove her theroies wrong and point out her inaccuracies. It's like banging your head againsts a brick wall.

I'm done debating this with her. I'll let others point out her ridiculous train of thought, as many have done already, and more effectively that I too.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 23:05 by StanTheMan.)
01-01-2011 23:03
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

(01-01-2011 23:03 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I agree. I don't care for the way this is going - especially between RCTV and me.

Me and her are never going to agree. She claims she knows what she's talking about, but that no one else does. But I don't get that from her posts. In fact she appears to know very little on the subject, has some very odd and suspect viewpoints and theories, and will listen to no one else's logic. She constantly ignores posts that prove her theroies wrong and point out her inaccuracies. It's like banging your head againsts a brick wall.

I'm done debating this with her. I'll let others point out her ridiculous train of thought, as many have done already, and more effectively that I too.

Same here mate,it`s become a waste of typing so I am just not going to read her/his posts` again Smile
02-01-2011 00:18
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Re: New Ofcom Rules
(01-01-2011 22:08 )gazfc Wrote:  Why has this gone from a discussion about ofcom into what is starting to look like a witch hunt??

Thanks, gaz! Someone needed to say it - coz there was a lot of this sort of nonsense going around a while back on a different thread (that would be the "Professional Witch-Hunt thread", or did they call it something different?).
Still I rather suspect this time it's just because a little debating dogfight got out of control (no offence to either party). Happens.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2011 00:25 by Krill Liberator.)
02-01-2011 00:22
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

(01-01-2011 21:09 )RCTV Wrote:  You actually have very little knowledge how the army works, and you just think that it is all about the guys who fight, well actually there are quite a few people who do jobs which are 9-5 or part-time work and work behind the scenes.

Yes, I believe they are civvies who work FOR the army, but who are not in fact IN the army.

Quite simple. This person is getting oh so offended about the way people are speaking about of com. OK, this would be fine, but no where does s/he give any specifics as to what they exactly do and what their concern is. I see on his/hers profile they claim to be Spanish, or at least live in Spain, which then begs the question do of com have any regulatory power in Spain?

If your gonna be oh so offended about something, lay down your credentials and justify why your so offended.

It doesn't help when they have military bitch in their avata and claim to be in the army full time and then say, well actually it's not quite like that.

I still have yet to see from s/him any justification as to why of com are adamant in ignoring the majority for the minority. Just some defense of them implementing rules has they stand and a defence of what appears to be a very tenuous survey that is so easy to manipulation for their own ends.

When she he works or does not work is basically irrelevant, but it does reveal the type of person we are dealing with, one prone to exaggeration to start with.
02-01-2011 01:05
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

No. However the poster in question has continually brought up that they run a channel, that they have worked for Ofcom, that anyone else's viewpoint has less validity because of their employment history.

It was RCTV who made the point of relying on a forum jigsaw cv that they posted in various threads, to dismiss "outsiders" opinions and points of discussion.
02-01-2011 14:55
bobek Offline
Banned

Well said.

For the record i know 2 couples with kids where both parents are serving or have served in the Army.

Some people on here need to think before they submit their posts.
02-01-2011 15:54

Click here to watch Studio 66