Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] RCTV

nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

[split] RCTV
Hi rctv,I have been doing some digging and is this the RCTV you said you worked for `,Radio Caracas Televisión Internacional` ,because if it is they don`t seem to have any sexy programmes on there schedule at all and are somewhat like our land channels ued to be like twenty years ago[shutting down before midnight]
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 17:34 by nailpouchofmine.)
01-01-2011 17:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: New Ofcom Rules
(01-01-2011 17:28 )nailpouchofmine Wrote:  Hi rctv,I have been doing some digging and is this the RCTV you said you worked for `,Radio Caracas Televisión Internacional` ,because if it is they don`t seem to have any sexy programmes on there schedule at all and are somewhat like our land channels ued to be like twenty years ago[shutting down before midnight]

I've been reading the posts by RCTV with some amusement. I really don't think he/she is the full shilling, but something of a fantasist.

From recent posts:

If the subject of Ofcom comes up then RCTV has worked at Ofcom;
If babe show production comes up the RCTV is a babe show producer;
If underage sex comes up then RCTV became pregnant at 14;
If joining the military comes up then RCTV is joining up;

RCTV also stated falsely that the babe channels should 'grow some balls' and not be dictated to by girls on babe shows setting their own fees and charging too much. This is nonsense, channels offer the girl a fee and she can take it or not. In this current market rates have come down significantly since their peak in 2003, yet still girls queue up to work on these channels.

I also agree with Stan the Man about 4-digit PIN codes - if they're good enough for banks then they're good enough for the security of babe channel viewing. RCTV's mathematical prowess in finding it easy to guess such PIN numbers is not shared by the general population.
01-01-2011 17:48
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

(01-01-2011 17:48 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(01-01-2011 17:28 )nailpouchofmine Wrote:  Hi rctv,I have been doing some digging and is this the RCTV you said you worked for `,Radio Caracas Televisión Internacional` ,because if it is they don`t seem to have any sexy programmes on there schedule at all and are somewhat like our land channels ued to be like twenty years ago[shutting down before midnight]

I've been reading the posts by RCTV with some amusement. I really don't think he/she is the full shilling, but something of a fantasist.

From recent posts:

If the subject of Ofcom comes up then RCTV has worked at Ofcom;
If babe show production comes up the RCTV is a babe show producer;
If underage sex comes up then RCTV became pregnant at 14;
If joining the military comes up then RCTV is joining up;

RCTV also stated falsely that the babe channels should 'grow some balls' and not be dictated to by girls on babe shows setting their own fees and charging too much. This is nonsense, channels offer the girl a fee and she can take it or not. In this current market rates have come down significantly since their peak in 2003, yet still girls queue up to work on these channels.

I also agree with Stan the Man about 4-digit PIN codes - if they're good enough for banks then they're good enough for the security of babe channel viewing. RCTV's mathematical prowess in finding it easy to guess such PIN numbers is not shared by the general population.

I don't work for RCTV (the one that has been mentioned by someone else further up) and the one I worked for is officially registered under another company and RCTV was purely used for the tv side, but not officially registered.

I did not say that about the channels, that was to the person who i was responding to.

When I joined here I said I worked in the industry and that was over a year ago, never kept it a secret that i'm also in the army or that I'm a parent and was a young parent. The ofcom thing never needed to be mentioned until some of you nosy people felt you neede to ask.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 18:56 by RCTV.)
01-01-2011 18:55
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

Quote:When I joined here I said I worked in the industry and that was over a year ago, never kept it a secret that i'm also in the army or that I'm a parent and was a young parent.

your in the army AND a parent. Never knew they took kids on maneuvers.
01-01-2011 19:54
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

(01-01-2011 19:54 )loulo12 Wrote:  
Quote:When I joined here I said I worked in the industry and that was over a year ago, never kept it a secret that i'm also in the army or that I'm a parent and was a young parent.

your in the army AND a parent. Never knew they took kids on maneuvers.

oh i hope that was sarcastic.

many people in the army have kids, and I know that me and my fella aren't the only army couple with kids.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
01-01-2011 19:59
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

(01-01-2011 19:59 )RCTV Wrote:  oh i hope that was sarcastic.

many people in the army have kids, and I know that me and my fella aren't the only army couple with kids.

OK, so now you say you AND your fella are in the army, both of you serving in the army - BOTH. Are you saying that your partner looks after the child while YOU are in the army. I'm not in the army, but from what I gather it takes 100 % commitment pretty much like parenting, it's not a 9 - 5 job where you can employ a child minder. Yet you claim the YOU are in the army and YOU have the kid, not that your partner looks after it.

You also claimed to have worked in the industry just over a year ago which seems to imply you have been in the army a very short time.

You also say hello from Spain in your seasons greetings.

So you and (implied) husband are in the army, you seemingly a little over a year, if that. Yet you are able to have a child and look after s/he and get a posting to Spain or are on holiday in Spain and have the luxury to spend the amount of time you are doing on this thread at New Year (to get leave on New Year when in the army for a little over a year seems pretty good going), defending something you apparently have no connections with to the hilt.

I'm i the only one who thinks something doesn't sit quite right here?

By the way, the voting /parliament thing you called a comparison, it was actually an analogy.
01-01-2011 20:41
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

(01-01-2011 20:41 )loulo12 Wrote:  OK, so now you say you AND your fella are in the army, both of you serving in the army - BOTH. Are you saying that your partner looks after the child while YOU are in the army. I'm not in the army, but from what I gather it takes 100 % commitment pretty much like parenting, it's not a 9 - 5 job where you can employ a child minder. Yet you claim the YOU are in the army and YOU have the kid, not that your partner looks after it.

Oh yes it can be a 9-5 job depending on what role you have, and I have never claimed to have the kids, we both have the kids and there are facilities on base for childminding.

You also claimed to have worked in the industry just over a year ago which seems to imply you have been in the army a very short time.

I was in reserves or didn't you read my sig. There are also come part time positions avaliable for people.

You also say hello from Spain in your seasons greetings.

So you and (implied) husband are in the army, you seemingly a little over a year, if that. Yet you are able to have a child and look after s/he and get a posting to Spain or are on holiday in Spain and have the luxury to spend the amount of time you are doing on this thread at New Year (to get leave on New Year when in the army for a little over a year seems pretty good going), defending something you apparently have no connections with to the hilt.

You actually have very little knowledge how the army works, and you just think that it is all about the guys who fight, well actually there are quite a few people who do jobs which are 9-5 or part-time work and work behind the scenes.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
01-01-2011 21:09
Digital Dave Away
Retired

In another post RCTV claimed (I think it was yesterday) that she had only just closed down their babe channel, having ceased broadcasting the day before. So was the babe channel operating alongside this full time military career that he and her husband are involved in?
01-01-2011 21:31
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

(01-01-2011 21:31 )Digital Dave Wrote:  In another post RCTV claimed (I think it was yesterday) that she had only just closed down their babe channel, having ceased broadcasting the day before. So was the babe channel operating alongside this full time military career that he and her husband are involved in?

That is true about the company. the babe channel was operating alongside my military career, but it was not a full time military career, which it now is. My fella has been full time military though.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
01-01-2011 21:41
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

(01-01-2011 21:09 )RCTV Wrote:  You actually have very little knowledge how the army works, and you just think that it is all about the guys who fight, well actually there are quite a few people who do jobs which are 9-5 or part-time work and work behind the scenes.
What! now your saying that there are actualy part timers in the army who can come and go or choose 9-5 jobs.
Which army are you in?
01-01-2011 21:41

Click here to watch Studio 66