Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] RCTV

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: [split] RCTV
(03-01-2011 03:49 )vostok 1 Wrote:  post Snipped

It's fair enough to question her credentials when it comes to working for ofcom but the majority of the post's had nothing to do with ofcom and more to do with working within the army, Hence my sarcastic comment about needing a cv.

The reason I made the 'witch hunt' comment was more to stop the direction the posts were going, from personal experience from posting in the ofcom section, it seems that some of the user's would rather insult you rather then take your opinion on board. It normally starts with little digs, been called stupid, prude, you must work for ofcom, religious nut and to the extreme of one member going to great lengths to insinuate that I was a kiddy fiddler.
03-01-2011 16:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

RE: [split] RCTV
(03-01-2011 13:53 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  Can you play the piano to the exacting standards of Les Dawson too?

Sadly not. I made every effort with the soundtrack to this...

The Camilla & Reede Silent Movie

...but it was just one of those days where, try as you might, things simply will not go wrong for you. Incidentally, I was taught the mathematical rudiments of music unconventionally, by the lesser-known 'eight times table' method. The idea is that your teacher tells you to play a scale, and if you get it wrong she hits you eight times - with a table. It's very effective actually, but it does erect a certain psychological barrier when it comes to emulating the great Dawson.
03-01-2011 16:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

RE: New Ofcom Rules
(02-01-2011 15:54 )bobek Wrote:  For the record i know 2 couples with kids where both parents are serving or have served in the Army.

Both adults cannot possibly be full time army regulars, that is impossible, that is what s/he was insinuating.

If that was a male claiming such things then I doubt there would be any defenders.

It's not a witch hunt, it's establishing the honesty and integrity of a poster who seems to be telling everybody off for expressing views that they do not share.
04-01-2011 02:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66