Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

[split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Of all the babe channels if I had to guess, then I would have to say that Elite must have the youngest devotees. So devoted are they that they very rarely stray to any other channel. Preferring to stick with the girls they know and think "love". My advice to all the guys who think babehood ends with the likes of Danica, Ashley,Charlie and co. Is venture out to other channels and see what's on offer, you might find something different than your lads mag type. And you never know, you might come to like them.
04-02-2011 22:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: youngest
[Image: 5268.gif]
04-02-2011 23:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

RE: youngest
(04-02-2011 22:49 )smell the roses Wrote:  Of all the babe channels if I had to guess, then I would have to say that Elite must have the youngest devotees. So devoted are they that they very rarely stray to any other channel. Preferring to stick with the girls they know and think "love". My advice to all the guys who think babehood ends with the likes of Danica, Ashley,Charlie and co. Is venture out to other channels and see what's on offer, you might find something different than your lads mag type. And you never know, you might come to like them.

Watched them all but still come back to the best Elite if Danica moved
I may think again.

05-02-2011 00:42
Banned

[split] What is now the point of these channels.
It was possibly the passing of BangBabe that prompted me to start this thread, and at about the same time I advocated for a different approach by the producers of these shows, to show a bit of originality, and to take advantage of the wealth of good looking girls that would, due to losing their jobs, be back on the jobs market. I made that suggestion on a channel that's watched by the fanboys. And guess what? they tried to take the piss. Coming up with stupid childish suggestions for programmes. But then again childish is probably the correct description for most of the Elite watchers.All I was trying to say, is surely there is more that could be done than just an attractive girl lying on a bed speaking on a phone. And the way things seem to be panning out for televised telephone sex somebody will have to come up with something fresh pretty darn quick, that is if they want to keep the tills still ringing. With that in mind, there I think lie's the babe channels salvation. As the saying go's "necessity is the mother of invention" and when they finally realise that they have no option but to try something a little differently to keep their money cow productive. Then I'm sure something will be devised to keep us all still interested. So my advice would be "don't worry" I think the babechannels will be with us, in some form or another, for quite a while yet.
05-02-2011 23:34
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: What is now the point of these channels.
(04-02-2011 22:49 )smell the roses Wrote:  Of all the babe channels if I had to guess, then I would have to say that Elite must have the youngest devotees. So devoted are they that they very rarely stray to any other channel. Preferring to stick with the girls they know and think "love". My advice to all the guys who think babehood ends with the likes of Danica, Ashley,Charlie and co. Is venture out to other channels and see what's on offer, you might find something different than your lads mag type. And you never know, you might come to like them.

You got a 'piss taking' response because this post is so stupidly ridiculously, thats all it deserved
05-02-2011 23:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Banned

RE: What is now the point of these channels.
(05-02-2011 23:43 )gazfc Wrote:  

You got a 'piss taking' response because this post is so stupidly ridiculously, thats all it deserved

At least my favourite poster gazfc reads other things other than what,s on Elite, but that doesn't mean he is any less of a pillock.
06-02-2011 00:50
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

[split] Danica - Chat & Discussion
(11-02-2011 12:54 )HEX!T Wrote:  nah yer missing the point. what im getting at is that no matter how bad the show, we are tret to a bunch of fanboys saying how good it was... fair enough her shows may well be a little on the boring side, but not half as boring as having to wade through binsfords posts of the pretty 1 and shit like that...

if they want to praise a girl that has made a definite improvement then they should be praising sammie is what im getting at...

I am a Danica fan and I have praised Sammie for her improvement.For the fanboys of Danica like Brinsford there is nothing that can be done to make their comments objective as they only eyes for her.Even she turned up on set just reading a book for the whole three hours they would be delighted.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
12-02-2011 11:26
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(12-02-2011 11:26 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  For the fanboys of Danica like Brinsford there is nothing that can be done to make their comments objective as they only eyes for her.Even she turned up on set just reading a book for the whole three hours they would be delighted.

Lets hope it's the full copy of War & Peace

12-02-2011 21:24
HEX!T Away
Retired

(12-02-2011 11:26 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  
(11-02-2011 12:54 )HEX!T Wrote:  edit dupe post.

I am a Danica fan and I have praised Sammie for her improvement.For the fanboys of Danica like Brinsford there is nothing that can be done to make their comments objective as they only eyes for her.Even she turned up on set just reading a book for the whole three hours they would be delighted.
thats it though, i cant very weel go knocking on his door, wait till he comes out and slap some sense into him, can i...

seriously binsford, i know you like the girl but get a grip on reality...
yes shes easy on the eye, but doesn't deserve you or any 1 else for that matter, on your knees worshiping the ground she walks on.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-02-2011 22:09
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(12-02-2011 22:09 )HEX!T Wrote:  seriously binsford, i know you like the girl but get a grip on reality...
yes shes easy on the eye, but doesn't deserve you or any 1 else for that matter, on your knees worshiping the ground she walks on.

Like Danica The Pretty One I love Miss Perfection I change my shift pattern at work so don't I miss her,I would not do that for any other girl on Elite unless Mellisa-Hannah-Cara-Emma-Gemma-Rachel -Becky Kitty-Alice and Sophia Lares yes the day girls did a 10-4-1 on nights

12-02-2011 22:41

Click here to watch Studio 66