Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV

Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
(10-09-2012 16:31 )mellover Wrote:  Unquestioning love? well, that's rather silly thing to say isn't?

Er, it was a play on your previous words mellover Huh

(10-09-2012 16:31 )mellover Wrote:  My issue was always she openly said she had a boyfroend, the prince vindicated my possition.

I do read what you say, I just don't know what you're on about most of the time. I've never tried to comment authoritively on BB here as I don't watch it. My comments are based mostly on her Rinsing programme and any BB related comments are based on what I've read. I've always been clear about that.

(10-09-2012 16:31 )mellover Wrote:  It isn't my fault you didn't read what i was ACTUALLY putting in favour of having a gang mentality (as you do with danica)

More people disagreeing rather than agreeing with you, is simply weight of opinion and not 'gang mentality' as you call it. If you don't like it, then there's nothing I can do about that.

(10-09-2012 16:31 )mellover Wrote:  attacking my posts and tried on several occasion to make this into a personal issue, which I consistantly told you it wasn't.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, because you don't seem to understand. If I refer to you, or quote you, it's because you've quoted me for the most part. That is not taking anything personally, but answering a question or commenting on a post where you have referred to me.

On this occasion, you never quoted me but posted a comment re hating just after mine. I assume I am one of those people you refer to as needing therapy? As such, I'm simply addressing that comment, nothing more. If you cannot participate in a debate without without accepting that not all responses will mirror your opinion, then why take part?

(10-09-2012 16:31 )mellover Wrote:  Danica is very beautiful, but, she doesn't do it for me. I personally prefer a large breasted (natural) voluptuous woman, neither of which Danica is. Think Mel D, Sarah Danials.

Great, but I don't see the relevance. Nobody is debating her looks, just her attitude and behaviour. I find her attractive, though others more so, but I can still offer a negative opinion of her should I choose to. My preference in women, or yours, doesn't come into play.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 17:13 by Shady.)
10-09-2012 16:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mellover Offline
Banned

(10-09-2012 16:56 )Shady Wrote:  Er, it was a play on your previous words mellover Huh

I rather noticed.

Etc, etc, etc, etc - I bet you do like the sound of your own voice.
10-09-2012 19:29
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(10-09-2012 19:29 )mellover Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 16:56 )Shady Wrote:  Er, it was a play on your previous words mellover Huh

I rather noticed.

Etc, etc, etc, etc - I bet you do like the sound of your own voice.

It's frequently more entertaining than your posts mellover. I take it from that rather lame response though, that you have run out of things to say.

Our opinions differ on Danica - big deal. You're an advocate for her and I'm not - so what? It's the nature of debate and I'm really not concerned about what you think of me. When it comes to opinion, nobody wins as nobody is right or wrong. It's a pity you don't understand the way this works.

Other people here have managed to debate without getting upset at one particular person, or accusing people of taking or making it personal. You need to ask yourself why you of all people here, seem to be the one who evokes the most negative of responses.

10-09-2012 19:47
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

seriously now guys....!!! me thinks a couple of our more excitable members here love to see their post count rising while randomly throwing abuse...?? way too much time and vitriole on their hands, and now needs to be curtailed somewhat..... unless im mistaken, she hasn't actually killed anyone, yet; or caused harm to anyone but the more stupid among the guys out there, who brought her a gift while really expecting kinky and dirty sex in return..?? has she???

now come on now, boys.... surely there is more to life than keeping this all going now.... shake hands, kiss and make up if u like; but let's get back to the real world..??!!

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 20:39 by kelly1066.)
10-09-2012 20:38
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(10-09-2012 20:38 )kelly1066 Wrote:  seriously now guys....!!! me thinks a couple of our more excitable members here love to see their post count rising while randomly throwing abuse...??

No offence Kelly, but it's a little patronising to be referred to as an 'excitable member', interested in post counting and throwing abuse. Aside from my video posts, this is the only topic I've spent any length of time on in a very long time. In fact, I was inactive on the forum for well over a year, so I'm hardly hungry for posts.

I'm just responding to repeated posts where my comments are quoted by one member in particular, who then criticises me for answering him. Then, when I try to give an explanation for anything, I'm told I love the sound of my own voice. So in short, I'm supposed to be quiet and say nothing when someone addresses me? If someone isn't capable of debating, then they shouldn't engage me in the first place.

As for abuse, I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Spirited, possibly heated debate at times I would admit to, but there is not and never has been abuse.

(10-09-2012 20:38 )kelly1066 Wrote:  she hasn't actually killed anyone, yet; or caused harm to anyone but the more stupid among the guys out there, who brought her a gift while really expecting kinky and dirty sex in return..?? has she???

No, of course not and I have never suggested anything otherwise. I don't like the person she appears to be on screen, particularly because of the rinsing programme. I fully accept she doesn't demand gifts, but I object to her expectations and I have concerns that she could abuse the trust of vulnerable men who don't know any better. It's far too easy to dismiss them all as idiots, or people with too much money for their own good.

(10-09-2012 20:38 )kelly1066 Wrote:  now come on now, boys.... surely there is more to life than keeping this all going now.... shake hands, kiss and make up if u like; but let's get back to the real world..??!!

This is an ongoing discussion topic, which despite causing more heated debating occasionally, is still one that other people are contributing to as well. As long as Danica is in papers, magazines and TV, both those for and against her will no doubt continue to give their opinions. Mine is just as valuable as anyone else's and just because one member doesn't like it, doesn't mean I will stop responding to his.

Like I've said, it's all opinion, all should be heard equally and nobody's opinion is necessarily wrong - just different.

10-09-2012 21:09
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(10-09-2012 21:09 )Shady Wrote:  As for abuse, I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Spirited, possibly heated debate at times I would admit to, but there is not and never has been abuse.

Exactly. If people want to see real abuse, then they can join the likes of Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, 'cause that's where you'll see people endlessly calling the babe channel babes 'whores'. Or, those guys that tell the babes via those sites how they're going to rape 'em. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 22:13 by Chilly.)
10-09-2012 22:10
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

the fact that you both deem to rip everyone else's posts apart, sentence by sentence, and disect each bit for yet more of your often less than funny comments, is the reason no one else hardly posts to this thread..!!! annoyed

please remember, this thread belongs to everyone, not just you two pair of clowns....lol. bladewave

nb. disect this one and i'll come over and bitch slap ya..!!! Tongue

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
10-09-2012 22:39
mellover Offline
Banned

(10-09-2012 20:38 )kelly1066 Wrote:  way too much time and vitriole on their hands, and now needs to be curtailed somewhat..... unless im mistaken, she hasn't actually killed anyone, yet; or caused harm to anyone but the more stupid among the guys out there, who brought her a gift while really expecting kinky and dirty sex in return..?? has she???

Finally, a voice of reason.
10-09-2012 22:45
mellover Offline
Banned

(10-09-2012 19:47 )Shady Wrote:  When it comes to opinion, nobody wins as nobody is right or wrong. It's a pity you don't understand the way this works.

I think you probably forgotton the CBB thread, I was constantly saying this, it was just my opinion. It was other peoples, including you, that didn't seem to like opinions that differed from there's, especially with regard to Danica and Julie. I was never upset or angry, I constantly stated nothing was personal.

But you should really stop the danica hate now, it's just getitng silly, plain and simple, and your starting to make yourself look oddly obssesive.

Adieu.
10-09-2012 22:53
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(10-09-2012 22:39 )kelly1066 Wrote:  the fact that you both deem to rip everyone else's posts apart, sentence by sentence, and disect each bit for yet more of your often less than funny comments, is the reason no one else hardly posts to this thread..!!! annoyed

I use the quote facility to address each part of a post I respond to. Why is that such a problem for you? Funny, or not, that's the only reason I do it. It avoids confusion and means other people don't assume I'm talking about them.

(10-09-2012 22:39 )kelly1066 Wrote:  please remember, this thread belongs to everyone, not just you two pair of clowns....lol. bladewave

Others DO post here, including yourself, or had you not noticed this as you make your self-righteous accusations? Funny you should criticise us for being abusive, when you refer to us as clowns. Putting a funny smiley icon after it, doesn't mean it's acceptable. Don't you see that you are doing the exact same thing as you accuse us of, when you make a comment such as this?

(10-09-2012 22:39 )kelly1066 Wrote:  nb. disect this one and i'll come over and bitch slap ya..!!! Tongue

Stop being so melodramatic,

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 23:17 by Shady.)
10-09-2012 23:00

Click here to watch Studio 66