Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV

Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Don't you (Along with others) have pops at BS though Rammy? I don't understand why it's not okay for Sccottishbloke to criticise Elite (I may not agree with how intense it is but whatever) but it's okay to criticise BS frequently.
02-08-2012 00:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes it is ok for scottishbloke to criticise elite but it gets ridiculous at times when he says untrue things about elite like tonight that the babes on elite havent had their boobs out tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
02-08-2012 00:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The big question I think we'd all love to know on this forum Rammy is do you work for Elite TV or something, have you got shares in the company, you really baffle me with your defence of what is in effect a really shit show tonight, you tell me whats been so good about it and then your arguments might just hold some water to it Cool

PS - I see you're also quick off the mark when it comes to having a pop shot at BS - Pot calling kettle black springs to mind here Smile
02-08-2012 01:06
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

I love how you're in this thread all the time like a broken record criticising Elite but of course Babestation can do no wrong Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 01:19 by -PJ-.)
02-08-2012 01:17
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(02-08-2012 01:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  The big question I think we'd all love to know on this forum Rammy is do you work for Elite TV or something, have you got shares in the company, you really baffle me with your defence of what is in effect a really shit show tonight, you tell me whats been so good about it and then your arguments might just hold some water to it Cool

PS - I see you're also quick off the mark when it comes to having a pop shot at BS - Pot calling kettle black springs to mind here Smile

So what makes your opinion so special over Rammy's who is enjoying the show just because some enjoys a show that you didn't does not make there opinion any less valid than yours at the end of the day a show will either please some people while others will not enjoy it same with line-ups.

An why ask Rammy what he is enjoying about the shows because whatever Rammy replied to the question you were asking you would have disagreed with him an then Rammy would disagree with your post an it would turn into another argument between the two of you sometimes i think you both just need to agree to disagree on some matters an respect each others opinions.

Bazinga!
02-08-2012 01:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-08-2012 01:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  The big question I think we'd all love to know on this forum Rammy is do you work for Elite TV or something, have you got shares in the company, you really baffle me with your defence of what is in effect a really shit show tonight, you tell me whats been so good about it and then your arguments might just hold some water to it Cool

its not just me thats had a go at bs tonight so why have you singled me out for it. also if elite is so shit tonight then why have the only posts that have been negative about it have been you. you say im quick off the mark having a pop at bs, the same can be said about you having a pop at elite

also i have been positive about bs tonight as well has being critical of it. have said theyve got a good night roster and have praised charlie o neal too

Piper Niven Superfan
02-08-2012 01:30
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2012 01:17 )-PJ- Wrote:  I love how you're in this thread all the time like a broken record criticising Elite but of course Babestation can do no wrong Rolleyes

Is it not the same with Rammy?
02-08-2012 04:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

whats' the same, that elite/studio 66 can do no wrong. if so not true at all as i have been critical of elite over recent months, including saying its been off form at times. so i can be critical of elite, if i feel it deserves it

im sure charlie has her reasons for going back to babestation murphdogg, she was at elite for a long time so probably fancied a change

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 08:30 by Rammyrascal.)
02-08-2012 08:29
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Unless I'm much mistaken, this is the Elite/Studio66 thread, not the babestation thread, nor the 'have a go at rammy' thread. If I want to know who said what about BS, I'll go to that thread and read it myself, can we not try to keep things on-topic!

So, back to topic :

The old 'do you work for xxxx' is such a tired old cliche, it really does your argument no favours whatsoever.

If you feel the show was bad, you are perfectly entitled to that opinion, but maybe if you explain to everyone why you think it was so bad instead of just saying it was a 'really shit show tonight', then it might not attract such negative responses that deteriorate into a juvenile tit-for-tat name calling which just puts everyone else off, and carries on and on night after night!
Try offering a justification for your opinion, preferably one that is more accurate and substantial than 'no-one has got their tits out', which was clearly nonsense, then people can either engage in a sensible discussion about it, or if they choose to attack you, they will clearly look like the fools and troublemakers.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
02-08-2012 08:45
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

[split] Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
Hopefully Jasmine stays in this vote, and she can then continue making Danica's life a misery, and Rhian gets the boot as she's dull and dumb as a rock...

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 11:07 by MeTarzan.)
21-08-2012 11:06

Click here to watch Studio 66