Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV

Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
(10-09-2012 22:53 )mellover Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 19:47 )Shady Wrote:  When it comes to opinion, nobody wins as nobody is right or wrong. It's a pity you don't understand the way this works.

I think you probably forgotton the CBB thread, I was constantly saying this, it was just my opinion. It was other peoples, including you, that didn't seem to like opinions that differed from there's, especially with regard to Danica and Julie. I was never upset or angry, I constantly stated nothing was personal.

But you should really stop the danica hate now, it's just getitng silly, plain and simple, and your starting to make yourself look oddly obssesive.

Adieu.

The only post I made on the CBB thread was the joke about you cheating on me with another thread. I had not followed the thread up til then and have not posted on it since. Search for my posts and you'll see that's the truth.

Obsessive? That's a bit like the pot and kettle surely?

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

10-09-2012 23:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
(10-09-2012 22:45 )mellover Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 20:38 )kelly1066 Wrote:  way too much time and vitriole on their hands, and now needs to be curtailed somewhat..... unless im mistaken, she hasn't actually killed anyone, yet; or caused harm to anyone but the more stupid among the guys out there, who brought her a gift while really expecting kinky and dirty sex in return..?? has she???

Finally, a voice of reason.

A voice of reason that called you a clown mellover! Bounce I'm pleased you agree with her.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

10-09-2012 23:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66