babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

HELP

cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: HELP
Scotsman Wrote:The rush is gone completely for me. Like I still enjoy it and it gets me off, but the rush of it's gone. Got it back a little today with calling a day show 'cause you know you're not supposed to be getting off. Wink

tell me about it! Thats why I have an instant horn when watching the daytime shows!

Also, I think I've been through every depraved and perverted scenario with the night-time babes..
11-01-2009 19:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Be nice if the day girls moved over to nights......sigh!!!!!
11-01-2009 21:45
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

I remeber when Holly James was on that interactive show (viewers could send pictures, texts etc) that they did for a while, she was wearing a low cut top and a guy phoned and said he wanted to cum over her face and boobs. Holly cut the call off and said to the other presenter how disgusting it was (the mic was left open so everybody could hear what she said). It seemed strange considering Holly was still doing the late shows at the time.

The girls are of course not allowed to talk about anything sexual openly on the daytime shows!
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2009 00:13 by Bulldog123.)
12-01-2009 00:12
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Holly always hated her callers. I'm sure anyone's who's ever called her at night will know how much she hated doing it.
12-01-2009 00:52
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

Holly was a very attractive girl, but looked grumpy somethimes. Did you think that as well?

Remeber she had an argument with Cherry one not, when they were both on BB.

Maybe was not very happy with what she was doing. Any idea what Holly is up to now?

Scotsman Wrote:Holly always hated her callers. I'm sure anyone's who's ever called her at night will know how much she hated doing it.
12-01-2009 22:13
mclovingman Offline
Apprentice Poster

Bulldog123 Wrote:Holly was a very attractive girl, but looked grumpy somethimes. Did you think that as well?

Remeber she had an argument with Cherry one not, when they were both on BB.

Maybe was not very happy with what she was doing. Any idea what Holly is up to now?

Scotsman Wrote:Holly always hated her callers. I'm sure anyone's who's ever called her at night will know how much she hated doing it.

She did hate the night show... im good friends with holly and she emailes me at times.
She's got a normal job in fashion but got bored of 9 to 5....how ever she has been talking about doing the day show on elite tv
20-04-2009 17:12
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I kinda like the fact she hates all the callers...it's a different approach!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
20-04-2009 17:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV