babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

HELP

chimp12 Offline
Banned

HELP
i just wanted to know 1 thing about the pad, do the girls actually talk dirty with you and if you told them to do things for you like show their bra or something would they actually do it?, i just wanna know what they chat about.
10-01-2009 19:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

RE: HELP
As far as I know they don't do anything sexually suggestive as it is a pre-watershed show. So I think bra showing will be out. You can talk about pretty much anything. As for whether or not you can talk dirty, you can get away with certain things but you can't talk as dirty as you would after 9. it depends on the girl, you can get a way with different things.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2009 20:06 by A Spider Monkey.)
10-01-2009 20:04
cherryryder Offline
Gone

unfortunately, they are not allowed to talk filth and usually if someone tries it on they deflect the conversation away from sex...their have been expections though, I remember Holly McGuire telling me to carry on what I'm doing (wanking!) without saying it as shes not allowed to talk about it. Shen then started telling me about her photoshoots and the kind of clothes she wears - exactly what I needed to hear!

Whenever I've called during the day I've heard guys talk shit about what their jobs are, what they've been up, if they're single, etc. etc.

it's very frustrating because the girls are amazing and all I wanna talk about it is how much I wanna cum all over them!
10-01-2009 20:11
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

None of them will actually out and out talk dirty with you as it's against the law and they can get in trouble for it but from what I hear around here some will bend the rules. I've never had that happen myself, always just gets steered away from sex and onto some boring shit I couldn't care less about when I've got a raging hard on. Wink
11-01-2009 00:25
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

How do they bend the rules then?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
11-01-2009 00:34
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Well like what Cherry said and I'm sure someone once had Lynsey talking about how she'd eat an ice lolly and her description was extremely sexual. Wink
11-01-2009 00:53
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Tiffany did do the late shows quite frequently and, although I've never called her, she looks like she gives good phone sex so she has the experience. I'm guessing babes with such experience are most susceptible to bend the the rules but I'd be very surprised if anyone would take the risk these days..

They must know the majority of callers, let alone viewers, are wankers! The daytime shows (particularly The Pad with the babes and their amazing cleavage) are the ultimate cock teasers..
11-01-2009 18:47
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Carmen knew what she was doing today when she was telling me about how she'd massage me and bubblebath me once she came round to mine in a pair of knee high boots and low cut top. Wink So they know you're getting off, they're just not allowed to directly talk about it as it's a 'non-adult' service.
11-01-2009 19:28
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Scotsman Wrote:Carmen knew what she was doing today when she was telling me about how she'd massage me and bubblebath me once she came round to mine in a pair of knee high boots and low cut top. Wink So they know you're getting off, they're just not allowed to directly talk about it as it's a 'non-adult' service.

I'm gonna have to get back on squeezing some filth out of the daytime girls.. Wink
Like someone else suggested, I don't really have the same rush as I used to when calling at night..
11-01-2009 19:33
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

The rush is gone completely for me. Like I still enjoy it and it gets me off, but the rush of it's gone. Got it back a little today with calling a day show 'cause you know you're not supposed to be getting off. Wink
11-01-2009 19:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV