Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Megans Tan ???

A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

RE: Megans Tan ???
Yeah, she is a stunning girl but she has gone a bit over board with the fake tan.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
10-01-2009 20:09
Find all posts by this user
grayzer Offline
Apprentice Poster

her natural pics are better beacuse no one is going to want to phone in to talk to someone who looks orange! im not just saying that against megan but all the girls who carelessly slop on fake tan
10-01-2009 20:15
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

grayzer Wrote:her natural pics are better beacuse no one is going to want to phone in to talk to someone who looks orange! im not just saying that against megan but all the girls who carelessly slop on fake tan

I say sack the Babestation make up department Big Grin
Don't have a pop at poor Megan!

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
11-01-2009 10:40
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

firekind Wrote:she is friends with donna. this explains why she wants bigger tits and a tan. someone needs to tell her that she looked better natural.

Well in your opinion. I wouldnt say better, I'd say she still looks amazing, but since I started the whole debate before all I'll say is I like her natural skin, and the fact this is 50-50 on whether we would mind less too much or too little of the fake tan shows its just about opinions and we all love seeing megan on no matter whether she has the tan or not.

To megan I'd just say do what you want and dont feel pressured by anyone on here or at Babestation.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
11-01-2009 11:04
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I think Megan looks better now than ever but she should dial back the tan a little as sometimes, not all the time, she goes a bit over the top with it.

Did anyone see Dani's tan last night? There was something really off about her skin, particularly at the top of her breasts. Looked like she had silver paint on or something.
11-01-2009 13:47
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Scotsman Wrote:I think Megan looks better now than ever but she should dial back the tan a little as sometimes, not all the time, she goes a bit over the top with it.

Did anyone see Dani's tan last night? There was something really off about her skin, particularly at the top of her breasts. Looked like she had silver paint on or something.

yeah i noticed that.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
11-01-2009 15:46
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Megan looks fine Big Grin

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
11-01-2009 21:33
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Scotsman Wrote:I think Megan looks better now than ever but she should dial back the tan a little as sometimes, not all the time, she goes a bit over the top with it.

I noticed that aswell...generally it looks fairly natural on her but in this instance maybe it wasn't a tanning issue, to me it looked like a rash!
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2009 19:00 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
12-01-2009 18:59
cherryryder Offline
Gone

astonv1 Wrote:
Scotsman Wrote:Did anyone see Dani's tan last night? There was something really off about her skin, particularly at the top of her breasts. Looked like she had silver paint on or something.

I noticed that aswell...generally it looks fairly natural on her but in this instance maybe it wasn't a tanning issue, to me it looked like a rash!

is there anything such as flab rash?
12-01-2009 19:01
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

cherryryder Wrote:
astonv1 Wrote:
Scotsman Wrote:Did anyone see Dani's tan last night? There was something really off about her skin, particularly at the top of her breasts. Looked like she had silver paint on or something.

is there anything such as flab rash?
LOL could be! Maybe just bed sores from lying in one position too long Tongue
13-01-2009 17:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV