Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Megans Tan ???

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Megans Tan ???
I just want to say firstly that Megan is one of my favourite girls on any of the channels! Which is why it is with deep regret that i am starting a thread which could be seen as insulting to her ! This is NOT my intention! However as a fan of Megans it is my duty to ask her.......

Who is responsible for that ridiculous Tan?

If anybody saw it last night maybe they will agree with me when I say it looked like she had smeared herself with creosote!

Now I realise that most of the girls use fake tan and i have no problem with that but in Megans Case whoever has done it for her (or if she did it herself) has done a really sloppy job! You can actually see in certain situations the smear marks where it hasn't been rubbed in properly! ( If she needs to I will certainly volunteer to rub it in properly for her Tongue)

I just think that maybe the tanned look just isnt for her!

What do you guys make of her tan?
10-01-2009 18:32
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Megans Tan ???
i did megan's tan looked alright to me but then thats my opinion Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2009 18:35 by G@Z!.)
10-01-2009 18:34
mozza Offline
Master Poster

didn't see megan last night, she always looks stunning when ever i've seen her thoSmile
10-01-2009 18:47
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

She is stunning just not digging the Al Jolson look thats all!
10-01-2009 18:53
mozza Offline
Master Poster

astonv1 Wrote:She is stunning just not digging the Al Jolson look thats all!
lol, maybe it was the lighting in the studio or something, might have made it look worse than it was
10-01-2009 19:02
cherryryder Offline
Gone

i didnt think it looked bad...i know in the past shes gone overboard and she saw our feedback on the forum and decided to cut back..she looked quite pale in the shows after that...personally, i prefer her going over the top with the fake tan than the paleness...i like the mediterranean look with her dark hair....ideally you want a middle ground..
10-01-2009 19:04
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

mozza Wrote:
astonv1 Wrote:She is stunning just not digging the Al Jolson look thats all!
lol, maybe it was the lighting in the studio or something, might have made it look worse than it was

Maybe youre right Tongue
10-01-2009 19:06
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

cherryryder Wrote:i didnt think it looked bad...i know in the past shes gone overboard and she saw our feedback on the forum and decided to cut back..she looked quite pale in the shows after that...personally, i prefer her going over the top with the fake tan than the paleness...i like the mediterranean look with her dark hair....ideally you want a middle ground..

Totally agree mate...ideally you want the middle ground and as i stated i have no problems with fake tan but it has to be used according to skin tone. Megan is pale skinned so therefore shouldnt go for the dark look but should be more subtle than that. The darker tan suits the likes of Dani, Dionne and Tiffany etc but i just dont feel it suits her! You say that its a mediterranean look .....I say its more North African Big Grin
10-01-2009 19:19
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

I agree with the op, hes not saying theres anything wrong with fake tan its just alot of the time megans is not applied properly.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
10-01-2009 19:39
firekind Offline

she is friends with donna. this explains why she wants bigger tits and a tan. someone needs to tell her that she looked better natural.
10-01-2009 20:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV