Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(21-11-2010 23:02 )countryboy Wrote:  
(21-11-2010 22:56 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(21-11-2010 22:45 )countryboy Wrote:  Look I don't want to fall out with anyone, I really enjoy posting on stuff/ girls I'm interested in and I've said in the past I think Dionne is beautiful, defended her saying she IS an Elite girl when others were saying she's not, so I have nothing against her. BUT... it is partly entertainment on my part and an element of winding Wazo up and laughing at his time-sheet obsession and the fact that he has documented her longest ever stint! But what makes it more interesting is that not many post on this forum mainly due to the fact that whatever Dionne does, good bad or indifferent, those that do always say it was a great performance when it wasn't and if they can't defend they revert to the timesheet thing. So in a way, it is a bit like a red rag to a bull... and if I'm honest I love it. I just picture Wazo sitting in his favourite chair with his cock in one hand and stop-watch in another. Brightens up my evening and I always try to inject a bit of humour to soften the blow!

It kind of sounds like bullying to me!

that's a bit strong... thanks for that

Well you have described.. why? and for what reasons you post on this thread?..im just saying how it appears from someone reading your words!
21-11-2010 23:05
Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(21-11-2010 23:05 )astonv1 Wrote:  Well you have described.. why? and for what reasons you post on this thread?..im just saying how it appears from someone reading your words!

When I post on this forum I sometimes get a tirade back... which is fine and I respond. My 'relationship' with Wazo is based on him giving as good as he gets coz he's so passionate about Dionne and won't have a negative word said about her, which of course is fine too; but it also puts him in the firing line for a bit of piss-taking. NOT BULLYING! I'm never abusive or threatening, so to say I'm bullying is very very strong and I'd quite like an apology. This is a forum full of testosterone-full wankers so if you can't take a bit of a laugh, a joke and a bit of piss-taking then perhaps it's not the place for you.
21-11-2010 23:28
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(21-11-2010 23:28 )countryboy Wrote:  When I post on this forum I sometimes get a tirade back... which is fine and I respond. My 'relationship' with Wazo is based on him giving as good as he gets coz he's so passionate about Dionne and won't have a negative word said about her, which of course is fine too; but it also puts him in the firing line for a bit of piss-taking. NOT BULLYING! I'm never abusive or threatening, so to say I'm bullying is very very strong and I'd quite like an apology. This is a forum full of testosterone-full wankers so if you can't take a bit of a laugh, a joke and a bit of piss-taking then perhaps it's not the place for you.

What do you want an apology for?

I havent accused you of anything, i just expressed what "YOUR WORDS" sounded like to me, and i dont think im the only one who would interprete "YOUR WORDS" in that way from what "YOUR WORDS" state.

So Jog the fuck on, you're not getting an apology from me!
21-11-2010 23:37
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(21-11-2010 22:45 )countryboy Wrote:  that's what the forum's for... what do you think it's for? what's trolling mean?

'Trolling' or 'flaming' is pretty much what you describe you're doing in the post below

(21-11-2010 22:45 )countryboy Wrote:  Look I don't want to fall out with anyone, I really enjoy posting on stuff/ girls I'm interested in and I've said in the past I think Dionne is beautiful, defended her saying she IS an Elite girl when others were saying she's not, so I have nothing against her. BUT... it is partly entertainment on my part and an element of winding Wazo up and laughing at his time-sheet obsession and the fact that he has documented her longest ever stint! But what makes it more interesting is that not many post on this forum mainly due to the fact that whatever Dionne does, good bad or indifferent, those that do always say it was a great performance when it wasn't and if they can't defend they revert to the timesheet thing. So in a way, it is a bit like a red rag to a bull... and if I'm honest I love it. I just picture Wazo sitting in his favourite chair with his cock in one hand and stop-watch in another. Brightens up my evening and I always try to inject a bit of humour to soften the blow!
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2010 23:42 by gazfc.)
21-11-2010 23:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

[split] Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
I've decided to quit this forum. Sorry Wazo if I've offended you.
22-11-2010 00:17
bobek Offline
Banned

(22-11-2010 00:17 )countryboy Wrote:  I've decided to quit this forum. Sorry Wazo if I've offended you.

That's your choice.

You could always try taking a deep breath before hitting "Post reply" and putting yourself in the shoes of the person you're responding to...
22-11-2010 00:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66