Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(21-11-2010 03:34 )Wazo Wrote:  That was some Second Stint by Dionne fair play to her started it at around 11:40 an finished it at 2:30 with no break in between.

She worked for 3hrs straight! What? That's amazing! Thank god she's not working at Tesco or something, I'm not sure she'd survive the relentless pressure. 3hrs! Are you sure??? Wait let me check my maths, yes, you're right... it is almost THREE WHOLE HOURS!!! I really don't know how she does it. She must train or something; you know some kind of intensive preparation technique. I guess her trainer will need to rest her for a week or so. WOW.

Honestly, I'm beginning to think this is some kind of massive wind-up... it has to be.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2010 11:06 by countryboy.)
21-11-2010 11:06
Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(21-11-2010 05:10 )Wazo Wrote:  
(21-11-2010 04:56 )mrmann Wrote:  
(21-11-2010 03:34 )Wazo Wrote:  That was some Second Stint by Dionne fair play to her started it at around 11:40 an finished it at 2:30 with no break in between.

Seriously??? That's almost three hours!!! Insane!! It didn't feel as long as that to me.

Thats nothing her longest stint without a break stands at Three hours an 30 mins which she did last month on the 24th october.

Bounce
21-11-2010 11:10
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(21-11-2010 11:06 )countryboy Wrote:  

She worked for 3hrs straight! What? That's amazing! Thank god she's not working at Tesco or something, I'm not sure she'd survive the relentless pressure. 3hrs! Are you sure??? Wait let me check my maths, yes, you're right... it is almost THREE WHOLE HOURS!!! I really don't know how she does it. She must train or something; you know some kind of intensive preparation technique. I guess her trainer will need to rest her for a week or so. WOW.

Honestly, I'm beginning to think this is some kind of massive wind-up... it has to be.

dude did she knock you back one time or something as your beginning to get obessive complusive about this, and thats usually a sign of someone thats been rejected by the subject.

you know by now what she does, shes done it for the 11 months or whatever shes been back.

LET IT GO.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2010 22:22 by chrislatimer.)
21-11-2010 22:21
countryboy Offline

(21-11-2010 22:21 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
(21-11-2010 11:06 )countryboy Wrote:  

dude did she knock you back one time or something as your beginning to get obessive complusive about this, and thats usually a sign of someone thats been rejected by the subject.

you know by now what she does, shes done it for the 11 months or whatever shes been back.

LET IT GO

eeerrrrr, I'll have my opinion matey... it's what this forum is for so I'd appreciate it if you didn't make it personal; I'm one of the ones who gives credit where it's due, which includes loads to Dionne in the past including the post I just made before seeing this frankly offensive one from you... and no credit where it's not... would be good if others could have a balanced view. I think I'm one of the least obsessed on here.
21-11-2010 22:27
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

first point i am the master of the art of balanced views, noone do it finer then me,

However theres a line when it becomes unbalanced (i have crossed the line myself) so i know when its crossed by others, and tbh i dont know if this is personal at dionne herself with you, or if its to wind up wazo as you may have issues with him.
21-11-2010 22:34
countryboy Offline

(21-11-2010 22:34 )chrislatimer Wrote:  first point i am the master of the art of balanced views, noone do it finer then me,

However theres a line when it becomes unbalanced (i have crossed the line myself) so i know when its crossed by others, and tbh i dont know if this is personal at dionne herself with you, or if its to wind up wazo as you may have issues with him.

Look I don't want to fall out with anyone, I really enjoy posting on stuff/ girls I'm interested in and I've said in the past I think Dionne is beautiful, defended her saying she IS an Elite girl when others were saying she's not, so I have nothing against her. BUT... it is partly entertainment on my part and an element of winding Wazo up and laughing at his time-sheet obsession and the fact that he has documented her longest ever stint! But what makes it more interesting is that not many post on this forum mainly due to the fact that whatever Dionne does, good bad or indifferent, those that do always say it was a great performance when it wasn't and if they can't defend they revert to the timesheet thing. So in a way, it is a bit like a red rag to a bull... and if I'm honest I love it. I just picture Wazo sitting in his favourite chair with his cock in one hand and stop-watch in another. Brightens up my evening and I always try to inject a bit of humour to soften the blow!
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2010 22:46 by countryboy.)
21-11-2010 22:45
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(21-11-2010 22:45 )countryboy Wrote:  
(21-11-2010 22:34 )chrislatimer Wrote:  first point i am the master of the art of balanced views, noone do it finer then me,

Look I don't want to fall out with anyone, I really enjoy posting on stuff/ girls I'm interested in and I've said in the past I think Dionne is beautiful, defended her saying she IS an Elite girl when others were saying she's not, so I have nothing against her. BUT... it is partly entertainment on my part and an element of winding Wazo up and laughing at his time-sheet obsession and the fact that he has documented her longest ever stint! But what makes it more interesting is that not many post on this forum mainly due to the fact that whatever Dionne does, good bad or indifferent, those that do always say it was a great performance when it wasn't and if they can't defend they revert to the timesheet thing. So in a way, it is a bit like a red rag to a bull... and if I'm honest I love it. I just picture Wazo sitting in his favourite chair with his cock in one hand and stop-watch in another. Brightens up my evening and I always try to inject a bit of humour to soften the blow!

And when you cant defend your constant trolling of this thread you revert to the 'I'm entilted to my opinion as this is a forum' line.

Such a class act
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2010 22:57 by gazfc.)
21-11-2010 22:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline

(21-11-2010 22:51 )gazfc Wrote:  

And when you cant defend the trolling of this thread you revert to the 'I'm entilted to my opinion as this is a forum' line.

that's what the forum's for... what do you think it's for? what's trolling mean?
21-11-2010 22:56
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

It kind of sounds like bullying to me!
21-11-2010 22:56
countryboy Offline

(21-11-2010 22:56 )astonv1 Wrote:  

It kind of sounds like bullying to me!

that's a bit strong... thanks for that
21-11-2010 23:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66