Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

If You Ran A Babeshow What Would You Do?

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: If You Ran A Babeshow What Would You Do?
id shoot it from a fruit and veg shopImportantBig Grin

04-04-2011 13:08
Find all posts by this user
swooper222 Offline
Junior Poster

wank away.
28-12-2011 18:41
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

would have Mikaela Witt on every day
30-01-2012 20:23
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

If I ran a babe show, I'd want no more than eight women, and I'd only do a night show which would end at 5am. No day shows.

I'd charge around the same as what the other channels charge, and would have a small team to make sure that any tech issues were looked after.

There would be the same camera setups as on the other channels, with still shots, some handheld, and maybe some crane shots as well.

The biggest difference with my channel as oppose to the others, would be with the set design. I'd build one or two very large sets, which would have different levels to them, to which we might focus on one woman for a session, but crane the camera down a level to film the next woman who replaces her. There would be cushioned platforms no higher than eight feet off the ground, but big enough for the women to roll around without the fear of falling off. Below each platform would be a cusioned floor, with other platforms, each shorter than the one before it. We could move the camera down from platform to platform, or down onto the cushioned floor if the women want to do a session there as well. Basically it would have a labrynth quality to it, and women could even appear from behind platforms as if they arrived from nowhere. Each platform would have a different theme to it, so that when we crane down to another woman, the new area of the set will look different.

I think that would be a lot of fun to have some camera movements like that, with height playing a part, and with being able to scale downward around the platforms in the back to happen upon the next performer!

A maze set would also be on my list, perhaps one with hard plastic see through walls, so we might get a glimpse of other women in different areas of the studio! We'll only see just a glimpse of the other women in order to keep us thrilled, but of course our main focus will be on the each woman on whatever channel. I would have a lot of fun on the weekend, when I'd dim the lights, and have a 2-4-1 where two women would have to find each other in the maze. If each woman had enough calls (I'd make it a certain number, and would stick by it and would not scam the callers) and was up for some fun, I'd have them enter the maze and try to find each other. Once they find each other, the 2-4-1 would begin!!! I'd ask all of the women if they were up for a 2-4-1, and if they said yes, then I'd have them tell the viewers/callers that they need to reach a certain number of calls in order for the 2-4-1 to happen. This would be a weekend special, especially at first, but I'd likely allow 2-4-1s in the week if the channel was a success!

Lots of dim lighting early in the start of the channel, with shadows and even a spotlight strip show like from Elite! Smoke as well, which I find quite fun, especially if it's for a woman who hasn't gone nude yet, and the possibility of seeing something through the smoke would be exciting!

As for the women, well I'd go for all natural, with pretty faces and nice bodies. Some might be larger than others naturally, but I wouldn't want emaciated skinny, and wouldn't want huge or fat. I'd also mention that I'm looking for women who are willing to go completely nude, while not insisting that they show all, but whatever they are comfortable with while nude. I'd make exceptions for incredibly attractive women who might be famous or sought after, and would allow them to go topless only, but it would be rare that I would do this.

Ofcom would not exist in my world, so I'd allow just about anything to take place, except for B/G action. Naughty POVs would be allowed, with grinding and simulations, but I wouldn't allow any actual B/G content to be shown, as I think it can cheapen the women more than if they do G/G. Also, for health reasons and common courtesy it would not be something I'd allow. If I heard about anything overly sexual during a session that happened for real (BJ's/sex), I'd reprimand the women and men, and tell them to do that in the bathroom on their breaks. I'd have no issues with that happening as long as it was not on the actual sets, for hygiene reasons as well.

There would be lots of water shows and oil as well, in an extra smaller set where we could put in a shower or jacuzzi, or just have the women slide on the floor (Cleaned and swept of course!).

See through outfits would be common early on, and throughout the channel's run.

A bit of black light useage for the women who don't want to show all right away, or in bright light!

The women would be allowed to drink alcohol, but I'd remove them from the screen if they were too drunk and would caution them!

Only one OSG, and at the bottom of the screen and not big. No cutaways to ads or women interrupting on the mic.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 01:00 by mrmann.)
31-01-2012 00:40
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Occasionally I would set it in a pub or nightclub for the atmosphere. Every now and then there could be POV with an audience member. Stag and hen dos could participate and be embarrased to heck (consenting of course, and no full on sex, just tease).

Gone fishing
31-01-2012 03:42
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Sounds like fun!

I still think it would be a good idea if some of the babe channels did something like that, where they took over a club for a night, and basically did a regular show there with an audience. I'd pay a decent amount just to be in the background! The channels could charge a lot and would make a bundle of money, but I'm still not sure whether it's best to promote it to anyone other than the forum members here. The crowds would be too big and there would be many disappointed people who never got in.
31-01-2012 03:59
arron88 Offline
Junior Poster

I would run a not for profit pay babe channel.
31-01-2012 05:01
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Like some of the failed channels then.

Gone fishing
01-02-2012 23:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Total Number of babes on roster: 15. Number of babes on per night: 7, however 3 of these would be only on the encrypted show - please read on Wink
Non encrypted normal Show Start: 10pm. Finish: 5am.
Number of channels: 2 + a red button activated naked explicit show.
Number of sets: 8 namely the following: 1. Hot tub set. 2. Office set. 3. White room set. 4. Alley way set. 5. Surgery set. 6. Gymnasium set. 7. Lounge set with sofa and fireplace. 8. Sauna set.
Encrypted explicit naked show details: Start Time: Midnight. End: 3am.
Three babes featured with one solo stint of an hour each and one hour of 2-4-1 sex action. Cost: £2 per night or one whole week for discount price of £10.
Normal show details: Solo stints between 10 and 12 with an hour on, hour off rotation policy for each babe. From 12-1 there would be 2 simultaneous 2-4-1s on the two normal channels with full interaction. From 1-5 back to solo stints with hour on and off policy in operation.
Cost of calls on normal and encrypted shows: £1 per minute with no connection fee
OSGs: None. Viewers would have the option to press the green button on their remote to bring up all show details such as phone numbers to ring and prices for calls and access details for the encrypted shows.
Thats the best I can do off the cuff without thinking too much about it Shy

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 13:41 by Snooks.)
04-02-2012 13:36
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Encrypt it charge a 20 quid member fee and do the thing properly!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
04-02-2012 19:35
Thread Closed